Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
with LCD Display / Printing Volume TF Card Off-line Printing Function
Dispatch: Ships between May 2 - May 3
You Save:$ 142.82
Anet A2 High Accuracy LCD Screen Technical 3D DIY Printer
This 3D printer adopts the high-end configuration with stable performance, and the compact body ensures the portability. It is unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product! It is suitable for a wide range of customers, young or old, professional or amateur. What are you waiting for? Just choose it!
● Made from aluminum profile to maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm
● Multiple 3D printing filament supportable, support ABS / PLA / HIPS, etc.
● 220 x 220 x 220mm printing volume, just right for you
● With automatic model generation support
● High printing precision, aluminium rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement
● Operating system: Windows / Mac
● Software language: English, French, Chinese and so on
● Host computer software: Cura
● Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm / XY 0.012mm
● Supports TF card off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer
● Enhanced stability and reliability: heated aluminum plate ensures more stable printing
● Heating plate temperature: 50 - 90 Deg.C
● Extruder temperature: 260 Deg.C
● Working environment:
● Temperature: 10 to 40 Deg.C
● Humidity: 20 to 50 Deg.C
| Type: DIY
Platform board: Aluminum Base
Nozzle quantity: Single
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle temperature: Room temperature to 260 degree
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Memory card offline print: TF card
LCD Screen: Yes
Print speed: 30 - 100mm/s
Supporting material: ABS,HIPS,PLA
Material diameter: 1.75mm
File format: G-code,STL
Model supporting function: Yes
XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Host computer software: Cura
Packing Type: unassembled packing
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 6.0000 kg
Package weight: 7.5500 kg
Product size: 50.00 x 50.00 x 49.00 cm / 19.69 x 19.69 x 19.29 inches
Package size: 51.00 x 31.00 x 21.00 cm / 20.08 x 12.2 x 8.27 inches
|Packing Contents: 1 x Anet A2 3D Desktop DIY Printer Kit|
By adam czap Mar-05/2017 05:03:09
hello is a big problem this 3D printer to send to the Czech Republic ?
There is no problem.
By Jochen Feb-23/2017 04:02:04
Hello Is there filament included ? The Motherboard is it the same like the A8 A6 or A2 plus.
Packing Contents: 1 x Anet A2 3D Desktop DIY Printer Kit
There is no filament.
By Kyle Jan-06/2017 09:01:41
Does this printer have an Auto Leveling sensor?
Sorry, this item has not an Auto Leveling sensor.
Thanks for your inquiry.
By Cooper Jan-02/2017 07:01:36
What is the differences between this 3D printer comparing it to the Anet A8 and A6, I am considering one of these three printers and was wondering what its benefits are compared to the other two Anet printers
Thank you for your inquiry.
You can compare these two to know more details of it, This link is an example to show you how to compare them:http://prntscr.com/dqw68s.
Thank you, Let me know if you need any help.
Have a nice day!
By Jordi Pérez Rico Dec-30/2016 06:12:00
Good day. I'm interesting in 3d printer. I don't now what buy? I interesting in this 2 3d printers. http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_447850.html http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_337314.html Which one do you recommend?
http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_337314.html This one is more popular among the customers, and also it is in good quality with cheaper price.
You can think it over.
Thank you for your inquiry! Please feel free to ask further pre-sales questions.