Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
210 x 210 x 210mm + LCD Screen + 0.4mm Nozzle
Dispatch: Ships between May 27 - May 29
Flash Sale Price USD Loading
7 Pieces left
You Save:$ 81.53
Prusa I3 Desktop LCD 3D Printer
● Mainboard: Melzi V2.0
● 210 x 210 x 210mm build volume
● 12864 LCD screen shows your printing information directly and easy for you to manipulate
● 8mm-thick laser cut acrylic frame for rigidity and long life
● 3 cooling fans, strong air flow to enhance cooling performance
● Hot bed temperature up to 120 Deg.C, great for ABS material
● Click here to know the installation details
● Main board: Melzi V2.0
● Build volume: 210 x 210 x 210mm
● Filament diameter: 1.75mm
● Z axis precision: 0.004mm, XY axis precision: 0.012mm
● Printing precision: 0.1 - 0.2mm
● Layer thickness: 0.1 - 0.4mm
● Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
● Extruder temperature: 260 Deg.C ( max. )
● Hot bed temperature: 120 Deg.C ( max. )
● Printing format: STL, OBJ, G-code
● Support system: Windows XP, Win7, Win 8, Linux, Mac
● Support language: English, Chinese
● The color of the 0.5kg PLA material we send is sent at random
| Type: DIY
Model: Prusa I3
Engraving Area: 210 x 210 x 210mm
Frame material: Acrylic plate
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle temperature: Room temperature to 260 degree
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Supporting material: ABS,PLA
Material diameter: 1.75mm
File format: G-code,OBJ,STL
XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Working Power: 250W
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 9.4000 kg
Package weight: 9.5000 kg
Product size: 48.00 x 30.00 x 18.00 cm / 18.9 x 11.81 x 7.09 inches
Package size: 50.00 x 32.00 x 19.00 cm / 19.69 x 12.6 x 7.48 inches
|Packing Contents: 1 x Prusa I3 Desktop LCD 3D Printer, 1 x 0.5kg PLA Material|
By Mark May-22/2017 07:05:37
This does not look like the real Prusa I3 and has a lettering ,,Raiscube" on its frame and display. What kind of clone is this? It looks way more solid than the Anet A8. What are the hard- and software differences between the Anet A8 and this Prusa-Clone?
Model: Prusa I3
Rest assured that all of our products are genuine and original items.
Please feel free to order anytime.
By LuisAlejandro May-10/2017 05:05:12
este producto se puede enviar a panama? y cuanto costaria
It can be shipped to Panama.
Generally, most of our items will be shipped within 3-7 business days after payment. However, the exact processing time varies depending on the item.
Please refer to our shipping estimations below:
1) Expedited Shipping: 3-7 business days
2) Unregistered Air Mail & Registered Air Mail: 10-40 business days
3) Priority Line: 5-25 business days (Only available for certain countries)
Learn more information about our shipping methods here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
By Jordan May-08/2017 08:05:19
Im missing a coupling, what should I do? Thanks
For after sales issue, please go to our Support Center here: http://support.gearbest.com/
For a faster reply, please select the right question type.We kindly ask you to submit one ticket per topic(i.e order).We will reply you within 24 hours except on weekends and public holidays.
By Eachann Apr-30/2017 08:04:47
I'm from the UK and would like to purchase this printer. is there a UK plug version or will using an adapter work?
The item has an EU standard plug.
We will send an adapter with all our products according to the order's country of delivery.
By Romeu Monteiro Apr-23/2017 04:04:16
Does this printer comes assembled? Or it´s diy?
We will send you the accesstory.
You need to assemble it by yourself. But we will give you the video. you can refer to the video to install it.
Prusa CLONE Raiscube
From Sean May 05,2017
Solid construction, once it's up and running, it's a dream. The fans are super effective in cooling, you'll need to dial them down to 75% to get the temperatures over 180C.
All instructions online. Instructions and video are TERRIBLE, if you can't think for yourself, this kit is NOT for you. Needs a glass plate, the metal plate covered in blue tape is not the way to go. Also the wingnuts are cheap and move during printing, need to upgrade these.
Ease of Use 2
Build Quality 3
Overall Rating 4
From Mitchell Apr 01,2017
i couldn't believe the quality of the first print!! even though it was a test tube print, it was perfect!! nice looking machine, worth the few extra bucks!! dont let the cion;s discourage you. out of the 3 printers i have this one is by far the best!!
wiring the main board is a bit of a pain!! needs a better instructional video, the one supplied is to shaky and misses many key points! ie the wiring of the main board!!
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5