Notice and Takedown Policy of GearBest
As an online seller, GearBest acts in good faith and has developed a robust Notice and TakedownPolicy to protect the respective Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties and consumers. It is our stated policy to respond to clear notices of alleged IPR infringement. As intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own intellectual property, and GearBest is not a legal expert in IPR matters, we need your help in identifying what you believe may potentially infringe your IP rights. This page describes the information that should be presented in a Notice.
Any misrepresentations and inaccuracies made in your Notice regarding whether material or activity is infringing may expose you to liability and damages. Courts have found that you must consider IP defenses, limitations or exceptions before sending a Notice. If you are unsure about the meaning of this policy, please consult an attorney for further clarification.
If you have a good faith belief that an intellectual property right has been violated on GearBest, you can submit a statement of alleged IP infringement. This statement must clearly contain all of the following information:
● The full name of the intellectual property owner
● The name of the company you represent)
● Your address (including City, State and Zip Code)
● Your contact email address and telephone number
● A detailed and full description of the intellectual property rights you claim are infringed
● An explanation of the alleged infringement and its location on the GearBest website
● A declaration that you have a good-faith belief that an IPR has been violated
● A statement that the information in your Notice is correct to the best of your knowledge
● A declaration that you will indemnify GearBest from/against any claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which GearBest may incur in connection with the restriction of the account identified in this notice
please click here to download the infringement statement (Notice) file, completeall of the required information carefully, affix your signature on it and send a clear scanned copy to our IP control email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this email should be used only for legal issues and not for any pre-sale, order tracking or after-sale issues. For these issues, please contact us via our Support Center, our representatives will be more than happy to help you there..