CHUWI HiBook Pro 2 in 1 Tablet Touch Driver
This is driver for CHUWI HiBook Pro. Download here for free as you need once you are logged in.
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process. (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC)
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
14 hours ago By Adeline Belluz
2 days ago By Adeline Belluz
5 days ago By Adeline Belluz
7 days ago By Adeline Belluz