Fix JJRC H37 RC selfie drone charging & flying issues
Why can't the JJRC H37 RC selfie drone fly up? Why cannot it be charged? Why don't the indicator lights light? Why doesn't it only fly to one side? Answers and solution are here for you.
|The indicator lights only flash once then extinguishes.|
|The drone cannot fly up / take off.|
|The drone keeps flying to left side.|
The indicator lights only flash once, then extinguishes.
Generally, when turning on the JJRC H37 drone, the indicator lights will flash and won't extinguish.
But this user fed back that when he turned on his JJRC H37 drone, the indicator lights only flashed once and then extinguished, even he charged the drone battery, the problem remained. The indicator lights could light, which means the indicator lights are fine, so they cannot light normally should be because there is no enough power to supply the lights work. Therefore, this problem could be understood as the battery cannot be charged.
The possible reasons could be:
● Maybe the power source USB port is damaged, so simply insert it into another USB port to charge the battery through its original USB charging cable. Wait for about 30 minutes and then install the battery into the drone, and try to launch it again to check whether the lights can light normally.
● After the charge, if the problem is still there, the most possible reason is that the battery or the USB charging cable is broken. You can take the battery and the USB charging cable to a digital product fixing store to test whether they are fine or not.
● If they are fine, the last reason should be the drone's main engine or the power button is damaged. Also, you can take it to a digital product store to fix. If there are any component needs to be exchanged, we suggest you to contact the after-sales service to ask whether you can buy original one to replace the broken one. Alternatively, you can send it back the factory to check and fix.
The drone cannot fly up / take off.
● Firstly, check whether you have followed the correct steps to connect the drone to the JJRC remote control application. Please refer to JJRC H37 RC Selfie Drone | Connect it to your phone in 7 steps.
● If the connection is alright, check whether you have switched the OFF button to ON. Only the button status is ON, the steering wheel will show up. And you need to press the Altitude Hold button, then press the Up button, the drone's propellers will spin, then you can control the steering wheel to fly the drone up or down, left or right. (For more using details, you can refer to the user menu.)
● If the above connection and settings are alright, but the drone cannot fly up as well, maybe the battery is going to run out. So please remove the battery from the drone and charge it on a PC USB port through its original USB power cable. After the battery being fully charged, install it back the drone and try to fly it up again.
The drone keeps flying to left side.
● Maybe the drone is not fine tuned by the JJRC app. Check the Left/Right side fly fine-tuning bar and the Left/Right rotation fine-tuning bar on the app, whether the adjusting point is in the middle. If it's in the left side, please change the point to the middle.
● If the setting is alright or the fine tuning makes no sense, you can reset the drone. Place the quadcopter on a horizontal surface, Make sure the fine tuning point is in the middle, then press the Settings button to find out the reset button, click it to reset the drone.
● Check whether you have correctly installed the propellers to the right locations. The same character marked propellers need to be installed at the diagonal locations. For example, the two "A" propellers need to be installed at the diagonal locations. If you installed wrong, the propellers will spin in the same direction, sure it will fly to only one direction.
● Maybe the direction propeller install too tight, so that it cannot spin fast as the other one, therefore, it will fly to the other direction. Simply loosen the propeller.
● The right direction propeller's electric motor might have something wrong. You can exchange the left and right motors to check whether the drone starts to fly to the right side. If yes, the reason is proved, the electric motor needs to be exchanged. Please contact the after-sales service for help. (Actually, the drone case and the electric motors are too hard to uninstall yourself, so we suggest you ask help from a drone store staff.)
● After the motor exchange, if the drone still flies to the left side, it means the motor are alright, but the main engine has something wrong. Please take the drone to a drone store to check and repair. If the problem is very serious that the main engine needs to be exchanged, please contact the after-sales service to send it back the factory to change it.
|You may also want to read:|
|JJRC H37 RC Selfie Drone | Connect it to your phone in 7 steps|
|Fix JJRC H37 ELFIE RC selfie drone propeller & motor issues|
|JJRC H37 ELFIE RC selfie drone camera issues fixing guide|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the JJRC H37 ELFIE selfie drone from us, but this guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-06-26 By Zim Watson
2017-06-23 By Zim Watson
2017-06-21 By Zim Watson
2017-06-16 By Zim Watson
Prev article: How to pair 37 Degree L18 with phone via Bluetooth
Next article: Troubleshooting the NO.1 D5 Bluetooth smart watch
You might also like:
2017-02-19 By Zim Watson
2017-02-28 By Zim Watson
2017-02-14 By Zim Watson