Handy fixing guide for Sricam SP009 IP camera issues
The most comprehensive and useful fixing guide to troubleshoot the Sricam SP009 IP camera screen, WiFi connection, app setting, E-mail/phone alarm notification, booting, sound, and TF card issues.
In this Sricam SP009 IP camera troubleshooting guide, you can get solutions for the camera's screen, sound, alarm notification, booting, and TF card issues. Hope this guide is working for you.
Source: Gearbest user
This Sricam SP009 IP camera doesn't equip the IR-CUT feature, so when the surrounding light becomes strong, the color of the captured image will change. Even at indoors, the more strong the light is, the more purpler the image will become. It's normal and cannot be adjusted manually.
Source: Gearbest user
● When you are setting the WiFi connection between the camera and your phone, you need to take the right steps. So please refer to this article How to connect Sricam SP009 IP cam to the smartphone App. Check whether you do it correctly. Alternatively, you can also download this Sricam SP009 IP camera connection guide to view more specific connection operations.
● Check whether your WiFi router works normally, if so, reset your WiFi router.
● How's the WiFi signal, is it weak? If so, the connection is easy to crash. So please move your camera close to the WiFi router to get a stronger and more stable WiFi signal, and don't share the WiFi to too many devices, so that to make the connection be completed easily.
● The WiFi SSID name should not contain special characters but only the English characters.
● Change a phone to have a try, maybe your phone has something wrong.
● Firstly, please check whether you have turned on the Sricam SP009 IP camera's E-mail or phone push alarm feature. After you connect the camera to your phone, in the Scricam application, enter the camera's CCTV interface and press the Setting button to enter its Settings - Alarm Setting, enable the "Receive alarm message" feature, and bin your E-mail or phone to the app, so that you can receive the alarm messages.
● Check whether you have turned on the above Motion Detection, Buzzer, and Remote Defence features, please turn on them, so that you can receive the notifications.
● Check whether you have set the alarm push feature well, please refer to this Sricam SP009 IP camera setting guide - How to set email and the phone push alarm.
● For Yahoo email users, you need to turn on the "Allow apps that use less secure sign-in" feature in the Account security section.
● Connect the camera to the power source through its original USB cable and charger, check whether the indicator light lights, or whether you can hear the "di di di" sound. If yes, the camera can be booted.
● If no, maybe some unknown system error happened. You can reset the camera by sticking the card pin into the reset button (on the camera's back).
● Once the above way make no sense, maybe the USB cable or the charger is broken. Try to change another working USB cable or the charger to test. You can contact the after-sales service to ask whether you can buy the original USB cable or charger from them, or you can go to a digital product shop to see whether you can get the component there.
● When all the methods are useless, maybe the camera hardware is damaged or the circuit is broken. Please contact the after-sales service to send it back the factory to check and repair. Alternatively, you can take it to a digital product repair center to check and repair.
● Check whether you have turned on the speaker and microphone features on the Sricam app. Connect the camera to your phone, and enter the CCTV interface, press the speaker button to turn on the feature, and the microphone will be launched as well. Alternatively, you can press the Setting button to enter the Settings - Media Setting, to adjust the volume.
● The the setting is alright, maybe the device have met some system errors. So simply reset it by sticking the card pin into the reset button on the camera's back.
● Once the methods don't work, maybe the microphone or other related component is damaged. You can take it to a local digital product repair center to check and repair it.
● Make sure whether your Micro SD card installs well on the camera or not, simply remove it and reinsert it into the card slot.
● Please make sure the format of the Micro SD card is FAT32. Insert the TF card in a card reader and connect it to a PC, and then right click the mouse on the SD card disk to change its property there.
● Maybe the TF card storage is full, you can check it in the camera's Setting - SD information. If so, you can copy the stored videos and pictures to other external space such as the PC to release the space for new recorded videos.
● Maybe the TF card is broken, you can change another TF card to have a try.
● Once the above ways make no sense, please contact the after-sales service to supply the camera's ID and password, the camera's engineer can test it for you, but make sure the camera's online during the troubleshooting test.
● If none of the methods work, the most possible reason is the camera's card slot or other component is broken. You can take it to a digital product repair center to check and repair. Alternatively, you can contact the after-sales service for further assistance, exchange, refund, or sending it back the factory to repair.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to connect Sricam SP009 IP cam to the smartphone App|
|How to watch Sricam IP camera live video on PC|
|Troubleshoot Sricam SP012 IP camera issues|
|How to connect the Sricam SP012 IP camera to phone|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Sricam SP009 IP camera from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-08-08 By GB Blog Official
2017-07-24 By GB Blog Official
2017-07-12 By Zim Watson
2017-07-06 By Zim Watson
Prev article: Easily fix all HOMTOM HT7 Pro 4G Phablet issues
You might also like:
2017-02-13 By Zim Watson
0 minutes ago By Zim Watson
0 minutes ago By Zim Watson