How to charge your Xiaomi Mi Band
See the charger in your package? Yep, the one with the USB port on one end of the wire and a cradle on the other end. Remove the core from your Mi Band and insert it into the cradle, with two gold-plated connectors inserted head-in.
When the three indicator lights on your Mi Band start flashing in red, it means that your Mi Band is running out of battery and needs to be charged.
Connect the USB charger to a computer, 5V power adapter with USB port, or Xiaomi standard adapter for optimum charging performance.
When charging, the indicator lights on your Mi Band will flash intermittently. Once fully charged, the 3 indicator lights will stop flashing and turn green.
If it can’t be charged normally, try the following tricks:
● Plug the charging cable into your device several times or wiggle it gently.
● Test whether the charge contact point is good, if oxidized, you need to scrape it with a blade.
● Verify the cable and charging interface are good, USB interface or other power equipment are working in normal power supply conditions, try to replace the USB charging line, or the USB interface of the power supply equipment.
● Try to charge it with another charger.
● On charge for the first time out of the box? Use your USB charging adapter, connect directly to the power socket , charge more than three hours and then press the power button to boot.
● If the contact point, charging cable and interfaces are in place but still can’t be charged, the battery is probably faulty, please contact after-sales to solve the problem.
Other useful tips to save power and maximize the battery life of your watch:
● Use a static watch interface
● Adjust screen brightness
● Turn off notifications you don't want
● Uninstall apps you don’t use frequently
● Limit WiFi use or set the amount of time your watch can use Wifi
● Turn off always on screen features. Here's how to change the setting
You can set the display to show the time or turn off completely when you're not using it If set to turn off, the screen will turn on when you turn your wrist or touch the screen.
From your phone: open the android wear app - touch settings - find the always-on screen and use the switch to turn on or off.
From your watch: if your screen is dim, touch the screen to wake up the watch, find the settings icon and then touch always-on screen to turn on or off.
Some of these pictures are selected from network, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about them.
3 days ago By Ingrid You
4 days ago By Zim Yang
6 days ago By Zim Yang
7 days ago By Zim Yang
Prev article: Take a bath? Take off your Xiaomi Mi Band first!
You might also like:
2016-10-19 By GB Blog Official
2016-10-15 By Mia Wang
2016-10-13 By GB Blog Official