Solutions for UMI Max 4G Phablet Issues
You met troubles in UMI Max 4G phablet? No matter screen issue, or camera issue, even the booting and battery charging issues, we can figure them out! Just click into this passage, The solutions for those bothered issue are ready for you.
This is a practical troubleshooting guide for UMI Max 4G phablet, which can answer you the most frequently asked questions regarding this smartphone. Luckily, there are just six bothered problems, and all of them already got their solutions. If you have met troubles on UMI Max 4G phablet, take a look, it's useful for you.
● Sometime the system error will cause this phenomenon, the simplest way is to reboot the phone to check whether it becomes normal.
● Alternatively, the most direct way is to reset the phone to remove all these system related possibilities. Go to the phone's Settings - Back up & reset, choose Factory data reset to restore the phone, removing all the system, unknown errors, and viruses. But please do remember to back up your important data to the SD card or other external locations to prevent the data lost.
● Once the above way doesn't work, then maybe the phone's flexible flat cable is broken. And if there are many parallel lines appearing on the screen, which also indicates the flexible flat cable is broken or loosen. Take it to a phone fixing center for a check and change the flexible flat cable.
● Make sure that whether the object you shoot exceeds the camera's focusing range or not. If yes, the camera cannot focus on that object, which makes the photo look unclear. Just adjust the distance between the phone and object, making they stay in the effective range, that's done.
● Check whether you have set the shooting mode as the Micro mode, if so, the camera is hard to focus on the shooting object as well. Simply change the settings to Normal mode.
● When the color of the object you shoot is very close to the background, it's hard for the camera to focus on it. Try to use some different color background.
● The darkness (the light is dark) and bad shot environment will make the camera hard to focus, too. And it will slow the shutter speed. Turn on the flashlight when taking pictures in such kind of condition. If you don't want to use the flashlight, after you click the shoot button, prevent to move the phone until the picture comes out.
● If your hand is shaking when shooting the photo, the camera cannot focus well on the object, which also leads this result. So try your best to prevent the hand shaking when taking a picture.
You have to understand that a phone camera is not a professional SLR camera, and its features, of course, are not powerful as the SLR camera's.
● Simply use a clean cloth to scrub the camera lens so that to remove the dirt.
● An inappropriate camera setting could cause this issue. Launch the Camera app, enter its Settings to reset the camera app by tapping the Restore default settings option.
● Make sure that whether the object you shoot exceeds the camera's focusing range. If yes, the camera cannot focus on that object, which makes the photo look unclear.
● Due to the darkness (the light is dark) or bad shot environment, which will slow the shutter speed, making the photo unclear. Or your hand is shaking when shooting the photo, the camera cannot focus well on the object, which also leads this result. So when the shot environment is not good, after you click the shoot button, do not move the phone until the picture comes out. And try your best to prevent the hand shaking when taking a picture.
● Please check whether you have turned on the breath light: Enter the phone's Settings - Display - Breath light, tap it to check whether it's on. If not, simply open it.
If the settings is alright but the light doesn't light as well, there are two possibilities: the light is broken, or the phone trash or virus cause this issue.
● So you can use the phone's security app to scan and kill the virus and clean the junk caches, then check whether the breath light works normally.
● If it still doesn't light, there is a final resort for you to try - reset the phone. Go to the phone's Settings - Back up & reset, choose Factory data reset to restore the phone, removing all the system, unknown errors, and viruses. But please do remember to back up your important data to the SD card or other external locations to prevent the data lost.
● The worst condition is none of the solutions work, that means the breath light must be broken. But it doesn't influence the phone's performance, so you can choose to fix it or not. If you want, just take it to a local phone repair center, they will repair this small issue.
● Check whether the USB charger is the original one. A non-original power charger has a different input and output power which may cause the battery charge failure.
● Maybe the power charger's metal pin is oxidized if it has been used for a long time. So you use an eraser to clean the pin, and retry it. Or maybe the charging port on the phone be oxidized as well, you can use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol to wipe the port and then wait for a minute until the alcohol is dry. Then charge the phone again.
● Charge the phone for minimum 10 minutes and then boot it. If it fails, continuously press the phone Power button three times and then hold the Power button for 10 seconds to see whether it can be opened.
● Or keep connecting the phone to the power source, press the Power button for 30 seconds to activate the battery, then release the button. Let it be charged for some time and boot it again.
● Charge with another effective USB cable or appropriate power charger to have a try.
● Once all above solutions are invalid, the most possible reason should be the USB port is broken or the battery has something wrong. You can take it to a local phone fixing store to check and repair, or you can contact the after-sales service to send it back to the factory for a repair.
Maybe it's just because the phone runs out the battery. Or there might be some system errors happening, otherwise, it should be a hardware damage issue. You can try following ways:
● Charge the phone through its original USB cable for minimum 10 minutes then boot it.
● After a charge, if the phone still cannot boot normally. Please reset the phone: Power on the phone, when the screen lights, quickly press the Power button and Volume + button together to enter its Recovery mode. Choose Factory data reset option to save the phone.
● If both the methods don't work, try to flash the phone. Download the ROM and flash tool from its official website. The detail steps are contained at that page, please operate as the guide shows to flash this phone. If you think it's not easy for you, you can ask help from the professional phone fixing center staff.
The worst situation is even the ROM flash cannot solve this problem. Then we can make sure that the hardware must be damaged. Please contact the after-sales service to send the product back to the factory to repair.
We sincerely hope this phone fixing guide can help you solve the UMI Max 4G phablet issues.
For Gearbest customers: if the above solutions are not working for your issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Just fill the ticket with your questions at our Support center and send it to us. And we will try our best to deal with it as soon as possible when we receive it. We are always here for helping you.
Gearbest after-sales center: Support Center.
5 hours ago By GB Blog Official
0 minutes ago By Sophia Windsor
2017-08-05 By GB Blog Official
0 minutes ago By Zim Watson
Prev article: Troubleshoot Top 5 LETV Leeco One X600 Phablet Issues
Next article: Effortlessly resolve Elephone M3 phone problems
You might also like:
0 minutes ago By Zim Watson
0 minutes ago By Zim Watson
2017-04-20 By Zim Watson