Gearbest News | Pay in installments for goods to Brazil!
Some great news! Gearbest has introduced payment installments for goods sent to sunny Brazil! Let's take a closer look at this new flexible payment scheme.
According to business surveys, 80% of customers choose to pay in installments to help spread the cost, and 63% of them opt for credit card installments. Credit card installments are also the main payment method in Brazil. Brazilian customers will generally consider whether the price of the installment is within their monthly budget, rather than the total price of the order when considering the purchase. This makes budgeting much more practical, allowing Brazilian customers to increase their spending power considerably.
The option to pay installments is only available if your shipping address is in Brazil. The minimum order total amount along with the corresponding number of installments available is as follows:
That means if the purchase amount is over R$45, you can opt for 2x installments, however if the amount exceeds R$70, you can choose 3x installments, and so on.
Note: between R$45 and R$70, we only accept 2x installments.
Please note the following:
1. For Brazil shipping addresses, Gearbest offers the option to split order payments into easy installments: 1x (one-time full payment with no interest), 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 9x, 10x, and 12x – depending on the total order value.
Note: the number of installment options available increases in accordance with the order value, please refer to the table.
2. We accept: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Elo, Hipercard & Diners Club (Amex and Elo available after JAN 27).
3. Currencies supported: USD and BRL.
4. Ebanx will notify the merchant via e-mail if chargeback occurs.
5. To initiate the process, please choose Brazil as the shipping destination.
6. Place the order to complete the process and enjoy a more convenient to pay!
21 hours ago By GB Blog Official
2 days ago By GB Blog Official
3 days ago By GB Blog Official
7 days ago By GB Blog Official
Next article: Gearbest prominent smartphone brands show on MWC 2017