GearBest's top 9 Dash Cam bestsellers for Black Friday (Part 1)
This year, the epic Black Friday event falls on November 25. It’s fast approaching like a freight train and you may already planned what kind of product you should buy.
A dash cam is a gadget that definitely deserve your cash. GearBest has all the hottest ones available on the market at massive Black Friday discounts.
GearBest runs through the top 9 best dash cams on our site right now. Find your way to the best prices with the very best quality.
But be fast: the price will go back up after all the lowest price items have been snapped up!
Why do you need a car cam?
It is the first hand documented evidence of a car accident. It is the perfect solution for any encounter with a bad driver; it's equally ideal for driving instructors and worried parents.
Installing a dashboard camera, gives you total peace of mind when it comes to disputes over accidents and is also great for recording you cool road trip with cherished people.
What should we focus on when choosing our cam?
● CPU: the base processor of a dash cam.
● Video quality: make sure it can shoot in high definition.
● Reliability: can withstand high temperature for in case of sensor burning etc.
● Discreetness: adaptive size, suitable color.
● Ease of use: easy operation is also important.
A mini portable and excellent dash camera, the SQ8 weighs only 25g (0.88oz) but it can still record 1080P FHD videos and 12MP pictures. At just over $15, it offers remarkable value with good quality. Definitely worth trying out.
● HD camera lens: shoots images up to 12MP with USB 2.0 interface.
● 1080P video: can record video at 1080P (1920 x 1080) @ 15fps or 720P (1280 x 720) @ 30fps.
● Easy to use: starts to record when connected with car charger, automatically saves video when powered off.
● Compact and light: tiny 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.0cm (0.9 x 0.9 x 0.8 inch), weighs 25g.
● Convenience: 360° rotatable back split for easy location.
● Long stand-by time: built-in 200mAh battery for ~100 minutes of FHD video.
This car dash cam is virtually identical to our 1 pick, but it adopts the older Otus chipset. Therefore, it is slightly cheaper. If you want this DVR model, it’s a great choice.
GT300 is also an incredibly affordable night vision dash cam featuring 1080P FHD @ 30fps, and 110° wide angle view.
● Fast processor: generalplus 1248 chip and 1/2.7 inch CMOS image sensor.
● Large screen: superb 2.4 inch TFT display for live recording.
● 1080P FHD video: supports 1080P (1920 x 1080), 1080P (1440 x 1080), 720P (1280 x 720), WVGA (848 x 480), and VGA (640 x 480).
● Convenient: auto turn on, auto charging and working. Working time: ~20 minutes without charging.
● Others functions: night vision, G-sensor, loop recording, anti-shake and motion detection.
Reliable and affordable, some powerful and versatile features give you the edge on the road.
● 2.7 inch LCD with 1080P FHD video: record every detail of your ride – for razor-sharp evidence of legal culpability during a traffic accident (and captures beautiful scenery and vacations too).
● Powerful document protection: video stays intact even during sudden power outages, car crashes, camera damage, etc.
● Seamless loop-cycle recording: automatically records over earlier segments to save time and space.
● HDMI: 5Gbps speed for effortless data transfer.
● Innovative 120° ultra-wide angle: capture and record unforgettable scenery.
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
22 hours ago By GB Blog Official
2017-03-08 By Zim Yang
2017-03-08 By GB Blog Official
2017-03-05 By Linky Cheng
Next article: Xiaomi Shopping Guide | Get the ultimate home tech home
You might also like:
2016-11-14 By GB Blog Official
2016-10-19 By GB Blog Official
2016-11-04 By GB Blog Official