The Flagship Has Landed | Stunning Huawei Mate 9/Mate 9 Pro is available
Yesterday, Huawei has officially unveiled its latest smartphone flagship in Shanghai, China – the stunning Mate 9 , Mate 9 Pro, and Mate 9 Porsche limited edition version.
The Huawei Mate 9 is the first smartphone from China with Android 7.0 OS under the hood. Adopting Huawei’s intuitive EMUI 5.0 UI, the overlay delivers incredible optimization on the latest, cutting-edge Android OS.
Huawei has conducted class-leading research on Mate 9 to enhance its performance, such as its exclusive Machine Learning Smart System. One example of this is its creative and proprietary “break fragmentation” file system, ensuring at least 18 months of smooth operation.
As befitting any mobile flagship, the Mate 9 sports the latest in powerhouse hardware:
• Powerful Hisilicon Kirin 960 CPU based on Cortex-A73 architecture (18% performance improvement).
• Mali-G71 MP8 GPU performance delivers a massive 180% boost.
• Super-fast charging: 10 minutes of charging can recharge 20% of battery.
• Dual rear cameras: 12MP colored lens and 20MP black and white lens (OIS support with anti-vibration and 2X zoom).
• Massive 4000mAh capacity battery.
• The Limited Edition Porsche version utilizes a 5.5” dual-curved 2K display.
• Simply put, the Huawei Mate 9 meets and exceeds virtually all expectations of what a flagship Android smartphone is.
What does this exceptional performance cost?
This dual-curved phone has three versions to choose from:
• 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM (Gray, Silver, Gold)
• 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM (as above, Ceramic White and Obsidian Black)
• 6GB RAM + 256GB ROM (as above, Ceramic White and Obsidian Black)
• Prices starts at 3,399 RMB.
For the limited availability Porsche version, it comes with 6GB RAM + 256GB ROM, and is available only in the Obsidian Black color; the price starts at 8,999 RMB.
For the purpose of this article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
5 days ago By GB Blog Official
2017-05-16 By GB Blog Official
2017-05-11 By GB Blog Official
2017-05-09 By Daniel Camilo
Prev article: New arrival! Flycolor Raptor 390 tower (30A 2-4S)
You might also like:
2017-03-28 By Daniel Camilo
2016-10-25 By GB Blog Official
2016-10-19 By GB Blog Official