Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Ultralight Mini Earbuds Hands Free Multipoint
The EXCELVAN Bluetooth headset is compatible with most Bluetooth devices. It can pair with two Bluetooth-enabled devices at the same time and don't miss any call when two cell phones calling. When it is connected to a device with IOS system, the power level of the headset will appear on the device’s screen. With up to 75 hours standby time and 2 hours talking time, you can just enjoy your wireless time.
Featuring Bluetooth V3.0 ISSC1685 chipset technology, this EXCELVAN Bluetooth headset includes the A2DP Bluetooth profile for audio streaming capabilities, so you can listen to music, podcast, or GPS directions from your smart phone. Adopted noise cancellation technology, it reduces background noise and keeps you distraction-free to your world of music. Set free your hands. Its nice looking and ultra-lightweight makes it perfect for daily wear.
1. High Technology: Features Bluetooth V3.0 ISSC1685 chipset and A2DP profile, wireless provides unparalleled music and excellent sound quality within 10 meters/33ft.
2. Strong Compatibility：Compatible with most Bluetooth devices, mobile phones, PC, or any devices enabled bluetooth function.
3. 1-to-2 function: Connects to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time and don't miss your calls when two cell phones calling. Convenient for using, especially for businessmen.
4. Long-time Enjoying and Convenient Use: With 2 hours charging time, up to 2 hours talking time and 75 hours standby time, you can just enjoy your wireless music time without any worry. When the headset is paired with an device with IOS system, the power level of the Bluetooth headset automatically displays in the upper right area of the device’s screen.
5. Noise cancellation technology: Reduce background noise, keeps you distraction-free to your world of music.
Music Time: 1.5H
Talking Time: 2H
Standby Time: about 75H
1* Excelvan Bluetooth Headset
1* USB Cable
1*Big Ear loop
1*Small Ear loop
1. Fully charge the headset before using.
2. Keep the headset away from your credit card or other magnetic storage media; otherwise, the stored information may be lost due to demagnetization.
3. The actual talking time and standby time may vary with cell phones, settings, using methods, and environment.
1. Please check whether your headphone is in pairing mode or reconnect mode and check whether your mobile phone Bluetooth search function is opened; 2. Check your mobile device’s Bluetooth menu and delete/forget the headphones, then reconnect the headphones following the instructions on user manual.
Please make sure both ends of the USB cable are securely connected. If you use a power outlet, ensure that the power supply is connected securely and the outlet works. If you use a computer, make sure it is connected and the USB port is powered. Turn on the headset and then turn them off. Disconnect and reconnect the USB charging cable.
Please check if there is metal or any other material within relatively close range that may interfere with Bluetooth connection. Bluetooth is a radio technology that is sensitive to objects positioned between the headphone and the connected device.
Check if the head phones are turned off. Check if the headphone are paired. If necessary, pair the headphones with the audio source again. Check the connection of your audio source. If the volume is too low, turn up the volume.
App Software settings may vary according to some functions of the App itself not depending on the phone.