Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
- Best sound amplifier behind the ear.
- Super mini size and light weight, easy and comfortable to wear.
- Volume Adjustable.
- Silicone earplugs in 3 different sizes, fit most ears.
- With 2 cell batteries, and 1 cleaning brush.
- Anti-shock, anti-drop, moisture proof, high temperature proof.
- Help people with hearing impairment to hear sound and voice.
- Max Saturated Sound Pressure: 126dB+4dB
- Full scale sound gain: ≥38dB
- Harmonic Wave Distortion:
When F<100Hz, ≤ 15%
When F>100Hz, ≤ 10%
- Frequency response Range: 300-4000 Hz
- Equivalent Input Noise: ≤ 28 dB
- Power Voltage :1.5 V
- Current: ≤6.8mA
- Battery Type: AG5 button cell battery (included)
- Original box: Yes
- Product weight: 10g
- Package weight: 108g
- Color: Beige
1,The wire plug connected to the headset.Then earplug connector (hard) to the headset, earbuds (silica gel) to connect to the headphone connector pedestal
2,The battery installation: Gently open the battery compartment cover, put a battery into the battery compartment in the right direction, then close the battery compartment .
3,Before you use this item ,you have to turn the ON-OFF switch to Off,and turn the sound volume to minimum
4,Then put this item on you ear, keep it tightly
5,Next, turn this item ON, adjust the volume until you hear clear sound
- Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
- Choose an earplug of slightly bigger size to avoid whistler.
- Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
-If you hear a howling，check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of plug is tight, the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
- Please regularly clean the ear plugs or ear molds in order to ensure the normal use of hearing aids.
- Use for long periods of time, please remove the batteries to prevent battery rot erosion hearing aid components.
1 x Ear sound amplifier
3 x Earplug of different size
2 x AG5 batteries
1 x cleaning brush
1 x Instruction manual
"According to the FDA, it is in your best health interest to obtain a professional medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid and you are encouraged to do so before bidding on this item. If you choose to not obtain a medical evaluation before purchasing this item, I am required by law to provide to you and obtain from you a signed written waiver of the medical evaluation, and I am required to provide to you a copy of the User Instruction Brochure for a hearing aid, review the contents of that brochure with you, and afford you time to read the brochure. You must provide to me either a signed statement from a physician or a signed waiver before I will deliver this item to you. Upon your request, I will also provide to you a copy of the User Instructional Brochure for the hearing aid or the name and address of the manufacturer or distributor from whom a User Instructional Brochure for the hearing aid can be obtained."