Carbon Fiber Mini 250 FPV Quadcopter Frame
Materials: Carbon Fiber Only
Size: 220mm diagonally, 175mm wide, 130mm long motor-to-motor
Maximum Propeller: 5 inch
Motor Mount: M2 12mm - 16mm
Flight Controller Mount: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
Board Camera Mount: 32mm x 32mm32 Bits Processor CC3D Flight Controller
CC3D Flight Controller Introduction:
OpenPilot is a next-generation Open Source UAV autopilot. It is a highly capable platform for multi-rotor craft, helicopters, as well as fixed wing aircraft. It has been designed from the ground up by a community of passionate developers from around the globe, with its core design principals being quality, safety, and ease of use? Simplicity does not come with any compromises either: with no hard-coded settings, a complete flight plan scripting language and other powerful features. OpenPilot is an extremely capable UAV autopilot platformPowerful STM32 32-bit Microcontroller Running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM
• 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer.
• Tiny 36mm x 36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
• Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux.
• Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device.
• Spektrum satellite receiver support.
• Futaba S-BUS hardware support.
• Innovative flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility.
• 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage.1806 2280kv Brushless Motor
Max Trust: 460g
No. of cell: 2-3S
Propeller: 5 inch - 6 inch
Weight: 18g12A Simonk ESC
Max continuous load: 11 amps
Burst Current: 16A / 10sec
BEC: 5v/1amp max
Lipo Cells: 2 to 3 cells
Cables are fitted with female 2mm bullet connectors
Dimensions: 24mm L x 18mm W x 7mm H ( 29mm in length including capacitor )
15cm signal wire / 5v power
5cm motor wires ( including 2mm bullet connector )