JJRC JJPRO - P130 Battler 130mm RC Racing Quadcopter - ARF- MARINE CAMOUFLAGE 195828203
5.8G FPV 800TVL Camera with Naze32 10DOF FC
Dispatch: Ships between Jun 30 - Jul 1
JJRC JJPRO - P130 Battler is a real warrior, standing out from the majority.
Firstly, this can be told from its aura of solemn camouflage, the color belongs to the army. Then, its unparalleled high-performance propulsion system and unprecedented flight controller. It is a great choice for the intermediate players.
Premium Carbon Fiber Airframe
- The dynamic camouflage color breaks the monotony of colors in a racing drone
- 3K full carbon fiber frame, extremely light and sturdy
- Considerate modular components, easy to maintain and dismantle
1806 2300KV Motor
- The 17g high-torque motor has high-purity copper coil which significantly improves the efficiency
- High RPM bearings and rotors perform reliably, generating an amazing thrust of 200 - 350g
- Supports 2 - 3S LiPo, maximum current 13A, and 3 inch 3045 three-blade propeller
Flycolor 12A ESC
- Fairy Series 12A ESC for multicopters
- Innovative technology of current frequency conversion to drive MOSFET, being smaller, lighter and more efficient
- 8 kinds of motor timing ( 0 - 26.25 degree ) are available, offering you various choices of RPM and torque
- Original algorithms lead to fast processing speed, smooth and linear motor responses
- BLHeli firmware supports Oneshot and upgrades
- 12A maximum continuous current, 18A instantaneous current; supports 2 - 4S LiPo
- Excellent anti-blocking function
- Incorporates 5V 1A BEC and weighs 9.5g
NAZE32 SP Racing F3 DELUXE Flight Controller
- The state-of-the-art flight controller supports Oneshot ESC and more than 8-channel remote control
- Capable of running all the I/O ports at the same time
- Supports onboard black box flight logging and Oneshot ESCs
- With CleanFlight, configurable via a cross-platform GUI ( Windows / OSX / Linux )
- Developer-friendly debugging port ( SWD ) and boot mode selection
- Mini size, only 35 x 35mm, with a weight of 6g
5.8G FPV Camera Set
Contents: camera, transmitter, antenna, and cable
Size: 18 x 16.5 x 8mm ( not including antenna )
Sensor: 1/3 inch CMOS
Lens: M8 800TVL
FOV: 150 degree wide-angle
TV system: NTSC / PAL switchable
Voltage supply: 3.6 - 5.5V
Channels: 40 ( including RaceBand )
- Built-in FPV Transmitter
TV system: NTSC / PAL
Output power: 25W
Operating voltage: 3.6 - 5.5V
| Brand: JJRC
Type: Body Frame,Camera Set,ESC,Flight Controller,LED Light,Motor,Power Distribution Board,Propeller,Propeller Clip
| KV: 2300KV
Max. Continuous Current (A): 13A
No. of Cells: 2 - 3S LiPo
Remote Controller Specifications
| Channel: No Transmitter
Transmitter Power: No transmitter included
| Video Resolution: 800TVL ( horizontal resoultion )
Video Standards: NTSC,PAL
| Battery (mAh): 11.1V 850mAh
Flying Time: about 5mins
Charging Time.: less than 120 minutes
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.600 kg
Package weight: 0.650 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 15.00 x 10.00 x 6.50 cm / 5.91 x 3.94 x 2.56 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 20.00 x 10.50 cm / 9.84 x 7.87 x 4.13 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Airframe, 4 x Motor, 4 x ESC, 1 x Flight Controller, 1 x PDB, 4 x LED Light, 1 x FPV Camera Set, 1 x Battery Set, 8 x Three-blade Propeller, 1 x Propeller Puller, 1 x Charger|
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.
You Might Also Consider
Customer Questions & Answers
By john Dec-14/2016 01:12:34
will this bind to fysky 6i
Thank you for your inquiry.
It can not be bind to fysky 6i.
Please feel free to contact us if further questions.
Thank you for your attention.
By Angelo.p Nov-24/2016 12:11:17
If you want you can see here a video review I made for you https://youtu.be/amz79jUV4Zw
Thank you for your support.
The video is cool,the music is execting.
Hope you like it.
By Leonardo Sep-29/2016 10:09:49
Hello i want to know can i use a Spektrum receiver with this . 1234567 JJRC JJPRO - P130 Battler 130mm RC Racing Quadcopter - ARF What size 3s can i use?And will you have any video on this qaud? Thank you
Thanks for your inquiry.
You can use a Spektrum receiver with this.
You can use 850,620mah battery.
The battery sizes are as below:
Sorry to tell you that we do not have video on this quadcopter.
Ask a question
Shipping & Payment
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
Item processing timeAfter receiving your order,we require some time to test the product to ensure its quality.The exact processing time varies depending on the item.The average processing time is 3 working days.but this can also be affected by the item's stock status. For small quantity orders,the processing time is 1-3days while larger quantity orders may require 2-5days.
China Warehouse: Shipping Type Country or Region Arrive within 1-7 Days Arrive within 8-15 Days Arrive within 16-30 Days Arrive within 31-45 Days Average Time (Days) Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail United States 0% 20.8% 60.9% 5.13% 19.2 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 1.62% 41.09% 43.26% 5.71% 19.9 Netherlands, Greece, Poland 5.59% 44.44% 35.84% 13.00% 18.76 Russia 0% 11.20% 68.50% 15.80% 24.6 Japan, Korea 0% 21.30% 68.80% 9.66% 15.95 Brazil 0% 0.00% 17.96% 54.14% 38.6 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 0% 15.50% 45.75% 21.36% 19.03 Other countries 0.73% 40.41% 49.93% 8.92% 20.28 Priority Line United States 49.90% 46.30% 0.93% 0.06% 8.3 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 5.55% 74% 19% 0.38% 10.8 Russia 0% 0.75% 88.30% 9.05% 20.04 Australia 7.67% 86.60% 5.68% 0% 11 Korea 77.01% 21.40% 1% 0% 5.6 Japan 95.80% 2.09% 0% 0% 5.4 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 58.96% 41.04% 0% 0% 8 Other countries 40.75% 49.96% 5.13% 0% 10 Expedited Shipping ALL countries(EMS) 39.85% 50.09% 8.96% 0% 9 ALL countries(DHL) 90.15% 9.84% 0% 0% 4.48 EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7days to other European countries. USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address. ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain ,3-7 days to the Portugal. Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.
PaypalThe most convenient payment method in the world.
Wire transferFor orders which exceed $1,500,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: please email us the order number,the amount transferred along with currency type,and the exact date of the wire transfer.
Western UnionPlease contact us at email@example.com for details.
Note: please email us the following information after you have paid via Westem Union:
· Control Number(10 digits)
· The exact amount sent along with the currency
· Name of sender.
· Address of sender