WiFi Cheerson CX - 30W 2.4G 6 - axis 4CH RC quadcopter with 0.3MP camera real time transmission controlled by iPhone and iPad Real time image transmission, no need for memory card because images are directly saved to your phone 2.4G 4 channel RC quadcopter with 6 axis gyro 0.3MP camera for taking pictures and recording videos Up / down / left / right / side flight / hover / flip / hand launch Wifi transmission controlling: Manual operation mode, With LED light for night flight Connecting WIFI, go to “APP STORE” to search CX-WIFIUFO, download it, then you can freely handle it with your iPhone, iPad (the copter with an antenna ) Copter battery: 3.7V 700mAh (build-in) Charging time: 90mins Flying time: 5 - 6mins Charging time: 90mins RC control distance: 30m Wifi control distance: 20m
Type: RC Simulators
Features: WiFi FPV,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Camera,Up/down,Forward/backward,Turn left/right,Sideward flight,Hover,With light,360 degrees spin,3D stunt,3D rollover
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Flying Time: 5~6mins
Dimension and Weight
Package weight: 0.295KG
Package size (L x W x H): 18.200 x 18.000 x 6.500 cm /7.15 x7.07 x2.55 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x Blade, 1 x User Manual
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Why one of the blades does not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity.
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Customer Questions & Answers
By Peter lee Dec-17/2015 05:12:04
Hi have I missed,last posting to arrive in the uk before xmas
Hi Peter,the exact delivery time depends on the shipping method you choose. The estimated shipping time(excluding non-working days): 1,Flat Rate Shipping: 10 - 45 business days. 2,Standard Shipping:7-25 working days. 3, Expedited Shipping:3-15 working days. Generally we need 3-5 business days (excluding non-working days) for processing your order. Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Packaging Time + Shipping Time For a detailed explanation about each shipping method, destinations and approximate delivery times, please see: http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html?jkjl Thank you for your inquiry. Please feel free to ask further presale questions.
By Luis bayo Sep-05/2015 12:09:00
Time to deliveri ? .... A viability for extra battery's thanks.
1. Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Packaging Time + Shipping Time
We generally require between 3-5 business days to arrange shipment of orders.
The exact delivery time depends on the shipping method you choose.
1) Expedited Shipping: Around 4-7 business days to arrive.
2) Standard Shipping: Between 6-8 business days to be delivered.
3) Flat Rate Shipping: Between 10-25 business days to ship to the destination.
Please check the details in the following link http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
2. For extra battery, please see http://www.gearbest.com/cheerson-cx-%5E%5E-30w-_gear/. Hope you enjoy shopping here with us.
By pandeyroshan98 Aug-30/2015 07:08:33
Does it include the camera where you see what the camera is looking at
The camera is included and for real time image transmission, no need for memory card because images are directly saved to iPhone and iPad. Hope you enjoy shopping here with us.
By Bedirhan Jul-24/2015 08:07:29
Can i use this product with cx-30 trnasmitter? Or another transmitter?
We sell the transmitter for this: http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopter-parts/pp_228023.html. Hope you enjoy shopping here with us.
By Fabiano zago marcassa Jul-20/2015 08:07:20
Can I use android as well?
Hi, Fabiano! Not Available for Android System.
I wanted to start into FPV and I tought this would be an appropriate quad to start, but it really isn't, it's not a bad product, it actually is cool, you can control it with your smartphone and take photographs and video, it's nice and your friends will love it.
Video quality is not great, kind of expected that since it is a reallycheap quad, however it is advertised as FPV and IT IS an FPV quad, but I wouldn't recommend this one if you're really interested in FPV, this is still (obviously) a toy grade quad.
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
72 Hour Price Protection Program
At Gearbest we work hard to ensure we can offer our customers high quality products at the lowest possible price. If you purchase a Gearbest product and find that the price has dropped within 72 hours of paying the order, we will refund the difference - no questions asked. Simply contact our Customer Service team at our Support Center with the details. Please note that our 72 hours Price Protection Program does not apply to Flash Deal products.
Prices may fluctuate due to page caches, updates or sales ending; the most up-to-date price takes priority.