Main Features: JJRC JJ - 810 Mini 2.4GHz 6 - Axis gyro 4 channel RC quadcopter with 360 degree eversion and automatic proofreading functions Lightweight airframe with nice durability Fine workmanship endows the aircraft with smooth and delicate appearance 6 - axis design makes the gyroscope adjustable, promoting flying stability Integrated LEDs make flying in low - light or at night conditions a breeze It can go forward, backward, turn left or right, throwing flight and roll over, brings you an agile side flying USB charging cable allows you to charge it by computer Mini and compact, easy to control, suitable for beginners Copter battery: Rechargeable 3.7V 100mAh Lithium Battery Flying time: About 5mins Charging time: About 25mins Controlling distance: About 30m
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 360 degrees spin,3D rollover,Forward/backward,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Transmitter Power: 2 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Dimension and Weight
Package weight: 0.202 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 18.00 x 13.30 x 6.50 cm / 7.09 x 5.24 x 2.56 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Remote Controller, 4 x Main Blade, 1 x User Manual, 1 x USB Cable
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Why one of the blades does not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity.
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Customer Questions & Answers
By KIM Jun-29/2015 02:06:30
DOES THIS HAVE DIFFERENT CHANNELS TO SELECT SO I CAN RUN 2 OR MORE
Hi, KIM! This has 4-Channels.
By saisindhur Feb-17/2015 01:02:48
cash on dervily
Hi saisindhur , Payment follow
You can shop safely and securely with any of the following convenient methods and in us dollars.
We do not accept Cash on Delivery.
1. PayPal: this is the online payment method that most of our customers choose
2. Pay by credit card via PayPal.
If the total amount less than 100usd, we do not accept ping payment methods.
1. Wired Transfer: we accept secure bank transfer for very large orders.
2. Western Union: all of our customers can enjoy a 5% discount for using Western Union.
Small and with a good build quality, this is a good way to have some fun for kids and adults. Added shielding for blade protection comes with the pack. The transmiter also as a button assigned to turn the lights on and off, more fun!
-Note to GearBest (to remove): I asked to change the order to the 'Portable Mould King 33033 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis', so here is my review on that.-
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
72 Hour Price Protection Program
At Gearbest we work hard to ensure we can offer our customers high quality products at the lowest possible price. If you purchase a Gearbest product and find that the price has dropped within 72 hours of paying the order, we will refund the difference - no questions asked. Simply contact our Customer Service team at our Support Center with the details. Please note that our 72 hours Price Protection Program does not apply to Flash Deal products.
Prices may fluctuate due to page caches, updates or sales ending; the most up-to-date price takes priority.