Main Features: Tiny miniature quadcopter, ultra small design Durable material with super lightweight chassis and latest 6-axis gyro ensures stable performance Specially designed canopy for more protection Built in LED lights for front and back flying guide and low light flying 2.4Ghz 4 channels transmitter with trim. Strong anti-interference performance ensures long distance control Position recovery technology Built in gyroscope for stable flight Tough, one piece PCB frame Nimble and precise flight Coreless micro motors
Brand name: Hubsan Item name: H111 Q4 23970 Mini Nano quadcopter Model type: Brushed Assembly type: Assemble (RTR) Vehicle: Quadcopter Battery of quadcopter: 3.7V 100mAh Lipo battery Charging mode: USB Battery of transmitter: Two “AAA” batteries(not include) Charge time: 30 minutes Playing time: About 5 minutes Dimensions: About 45mm x 45 mm
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 1 (Right Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 1 (Right-hand Throttle)
Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Battery: 3.7V 100mAh Lipo battery
Dimension and Weight
Package weight: 0.277 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 15.00 x 10.00 x 10.00 cm / 5.91 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Q4 Transmitter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x Spare Blade, 1 x 3.7V 100mAh Lipo Battery, 1 x English Manual
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Why one of the blades does not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity.
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Customer Questions & Answers
By Antony May-27/2015 02:05:24
Hello, I would like to ask you if I may yet another time, is there any possibility of being able to buy the circuit board for this product, or buy just the quadcopter on its own with no transmitter, I eagerly await your kindest answer.
Hi, Antony! It can not be sold seperately.
By Antony May-22/2015 08:05:21
Hi, is it possible to buy this quadcopter on its own without transmitter? Or, is it possible to purchase circuit board for quad?
Hi, Antony! The quadcopter can not be sold seperately. There is no circuit board available for this quad on our website.
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
72 Hour Price Protection Program
At Gearbest we work hard to ensure we can offer our customers high quality products at the lowest possible price. If you purchase a Gearbest product and find that the price has dropped within 72 hours of paying the order, we will refund the difference - no questions asked. Simply contact our Customer Service team at our Support Center with the details. Please note that our 72 hours Price Protection Program does not apply to Flash Deal products.
Prices may fluctuate due to page caches, updates or sales ending; the most up-to-date price takes priority.