Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
DJI Phantom 3 / Professional / 4K Camera / GPS / APP
Dispatch: Ships between May 3 - May 5
You Save:$ 1416.27
| Brand: DJI
Type: RC Simulators
Features: 360 Degree Surround
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,Hover,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Material: Alloy,Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: 2000m
|Battery: 15.2V 4480mAh lipo 4s|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 4.519 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 45.00 x 44.00 x 15.00 cm / 17.72 x 17.32 x 5.91 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Charger, 1 x 16GB Micro-SD Card, 1 x Micro-USB Cable, 1 x English User Manual Bag, 2 x Plug Set, 2 x Anti-drop Kit, 1 x Gimbal Clamp, 4 x Propeller, 4 x Vibration Absorber|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Gabriel Pilla Apr-23/2017 06:04:06
O produto é novo?
We can guarantee that all of our items are brand new. We hope you will enjoy them.
By Дмитрий Apr-22/2017 12:04:33
Hello, is this product available and why is it such a small price? Is this a new quadrupter? Not rebuilt? How long will it take to deliver to Russia?
This is a popular product, but we are happy to inform you that it is in stock and available to purchase today.
Please feel free to order it.
We always negotiate the best quality at the lowest price.
Our products are made in China.
The shipping time depends on the shipping method selected during the checkout.
We have 3 methods of shipping items to you, please see the estimated delivery times below:
1) Expedited Shipping: 3-7 business days
2) Unregistered Air Mail & Registered Air Mail: 10-40 business days
3) Priority Line: 5-25 business days (Only available for certain countries)
For more information on our shipping methods, please see here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
By Den Aug-04/2016 04:08:39
Hi,if I order a dji in Russia, I have to pay tax?and how much?
Taxes do not come from us if any. Taxes are beyond Gearbest's control and only depend on the delivery country's regulations and policies. Generally, import taxes can be reduced and in some cases avoided ( if applicable) with postal deliveries.
For more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html
By Per-Ivar Rindaroy May-31/2016 01:05:18
Hi Can a standard 2.4ghz monitor with FPV reciever built in,be used on this drone,to recieve footage from the camera ??
No, a standard 2.4ghz monitor with FPV reciever built in would not be used on this drone.
By Will Dec-23/2015 12:12:41
How much is the import duty to the UK on this, or is it already covered in the total cost at checkout?
Hi Will,the importer is solely responsible for all import taxes, sales taxes, and any other customs-related charges. Before you start importing quantities of China products to your country, you'll need to research what the law and practices are in country. Please refer to http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html According to our experience declaring a lower value on the shipping will usually allow customers to reduce possible import taxes or customs blockages. If you have any specific requirement regarding declaration, please feel free to add a comment for us during the check-out. Thank you for your understanding. Best Wishes for 2016!
From Marco Feb 17,2017
Serviço profissional e sério;
Entrega dentro do tempo estipulado;
O melhor preço do mercado;
Nada a mencionar
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
From Kenneth Apr 04,2016
Fantastic machine. Excellent camera quality. Returns home within one foot of where it originally was deployed.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5