Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WLtoys V383 / 500 Electric 3D / Inverted Flight
Dispatch: Ships between Jun 24 - Jun 26
| Brand: WLtoys
Type: Quadcopter,RC Simulators
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,3D stunt,Forward/backward,Hover,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: Under 500m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 2.8500 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 56.00 x 51.00 x 15.00 cm / 22.05 x 20.08 x 5.91 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Manual, 1 x Balance Charger, 1 x Adapter, 1 x 14.8V 2200mAh Battery, 8 x Blade|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By wayne rees Apr-04/2016 06:04:00
how can I get replacement parts
Thank you for your inquiry,we are sorry we don't have replacement parts for this item.Have a nice day.
By cliff Sep-30/2015 03:09:20
The add on search page says free shipping and no tax, but when I go to the website, it says $67 shipping to the US.
Hi cliff , The item is not available ship via free shipping.
By Scott Jul-28/2015 06:07:06
Hi I see if you have parts for the v383 assassin quod copter ......
Hi, Soctt! There is no spare parts available for this item on our website.
From riko Feb 07,2017
grand quadcopter, limite flippant a piloter, mais après moulte essais le frisson arrive, trop top, video plus tard.....
pas encore d'avis
Ease of Use 4
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
From Terry Jan 17,2016
This will be my first fully stunt quad. Wife has brought this for my birthday, and I can,t wait to get my hands on it. This will need a large and open flying area and a lot of patience to get it fully flying.
Still waiting for my birthday......damn !!
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
WL V383 Gallop 500
From Patrick Dec 11,2015
Great price. Very powerful. Sleek,unique design. Potential skills enhancement.
No easily accessible parts as shown in owners manual from the manufacturer. Sturdier construction for exposed parts: servo arms, linkages. Instruction manual needs to be fully translated into proper English for ease of use for such a complicated flyer. More detailed instructions on using the 3D functions.
Ease of Use 3
Build Quality 2
Overall Rating 4