Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
1300kv Brushless Motor 360 Degrees Eversion All-direction Oriented Led Light
| Brand: HISKY
Type: Quadcopter,RC Simulators
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Up/down,Forward/backward,Turn left/right,With light,360 degrees spin
Material: Electronic Components
Level: Advanced Level
Age: Above 8 years old
|Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery|
|Flying Time: 6-10mins|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.416 kg
Package weight: 1.04 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 35 x 30 x 12 cm / 13.76 x 11.79 x 4.72 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 29.6 x 27.6 x 9.5 cm / 11.63 x 10.85 x 3.73 inches
|Package Contents: 2 x CW Motor 1818 kv1300, 2 x CCW Motor 1818 kv1300, 4 x 12A ESC, 1 x HMX280 Frame Kit, 1 x Black CW CCW Propeller Pair, 1 x Orange CW CCW Propeller Pair, 1 x CC3D Flight Controller|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Daniel Deng Aug-10/2016 02:08:17
how long does stay in the air?
Thanks for your inquiry.
His flying time is 6-10mins.
By susith Jan-04/2016 10:01:33
what is the controlling range of this ? and will this thing include a remote control? and also battery capacity!
Remote Distance: 350-400m
It will come with a CC3D Flight Controller.
Battery: 11.1V 1350mA 25C li-po battery
Max charge current : 1.2A
Max discharge current : 30A
Max charge rate : 0.9C
Max discharge rate : 25C
Continuous discharge rate : 25C
Thanks for your inquiry.
By dilvan Aug-19/2015 02:08:55
qual e o tempo de voo e ele e fpv vem com monitor e a camera ;???
Hi dilvan, Flying Time: 6-10mins. This does not come with fpv monitor or camera. Hope you enjoy shopping here with us.