Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Left Right Mode Switch / Automatical Trimming
| Type: RC Simulators
Functions: Up/down,Forward/backward,Turn left/right,Speed up,Sideward flight,Hover,3D rollover
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Transmitter Power: 3 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.252 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 24 x 16 x 7.5 cm / 9.43 x 6.29 x 2.95 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Hexacopter, 1 x Transmitter, 6 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English Manual, 1 x USB Cable|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Great Little Treat
From Rick Oct 25,2015
This mini quad is an amazing little gadget, easy to fly and easy to perform the aerial tricks with! Maintenance is also remarkably easy with the included tool to remove rotors if you break them. Get ready for lots of fun and laughter with this quad
Very quick to respond, so becareful. You will quickly learn how to turn this into a pro though.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
Helicute M803R Hoverdrone Nano 6 Axis Gyro 4CH 2.4G RC Hexacopter with 3D Eversion Aircraft
From freestylesteve Aug 16,2015
This hex looks awesome. It looks bigger then I expected. I think this might be a clone of the TR hover drone nano, but I'm not exactly sure. I have a feeling I am going to have some good fun flights with this one. The build looks solid and sturdy, as it looks bigger then I was expecting. The price was right too. All in all I think this is going to turn out to be a great purchase. Lots of hours of fun I can see with this one.
I dont really have anything bad to say about this one. Once again as I say for just about every quad/hex coming out "I wish there were more color choices" but other then that I think this one is going to be a nice smooth, stable and sturdy flyer.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain ,3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.