Helicute H07NL X - drone G Shock 6 Axis Gyro 4CH 2.4G RC Quadcopter with 3D Eversion Aircraft
Shipping & Payment
Helicute H07NL X - drone G Shock 4 Channel 2.4G RC Quadcopter with 6 Axis Gyro 3D Rollover 6 Axis UFO
Main Features: 2.4G frequency RC transmitter: Allows you to fly your copter with strong signal among the other aircrafts. 6-axis gyro system: With built-in gyroscope, it provides strong stability, easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control. Night flight function: With lights, you can enjoy the flight joyment at night.
Functions: Up / down, forward / backward, left / right turn, sideway fly, 3D eversion ( forward / backward / forward / backward roll ), low / mid / high speed, radical flips and rolls, automatic trim function.
Type: RC Simulators
Functions: Up/down,Forward/backward,Turn left/right,Speed up,Sideward flight,Hover,3D rollover
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Flying Time: 5-8mins
Dimension and Weight
Package weight: 1.158 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 55.00 x 37.00 x 12.00 cm / 21.65 x 14.57 x 4.72 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x English Manual, 1 x EU Charger
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Why one of the blades does not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity.
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Customer Questions & Answers
By ron fostetr Aug-29/2015 06:08:46
2 ?what issizeof 7nc@7nl@what is differentbetween the 2
The H07NC is with a camera and the 07NL doesn't have a camera. Hope you enjoy shopping here with us.
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
72 Hour Price Protection Program
At Gearbest we work hard to ensure we can offer our customers high quality products at the lowest possible price. If you purchase a Gearbest product and find that the price has dropped within 72 hours of paying the order, we will refund the difference - no questions asked. Simply contact our Customer Service team at our Support Center with the details. Please note that our 72 hours Price Protection Program does not apply to Flash Deal products.
Prices may fluctuate due to page caches, updates or sales ending; the most up-to-date price takes priority.