Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
6 Axis Gyro 4CH 5.8G 360 Degree Spin Real-time FPV with 2.0MP HD Camera LCD Display
Dispatch: Ships between Jul 26 - Jul 27
| Brand: DFD
Type: Quadcopter,RC Simulators
Features: 5.8G FPV,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 360 degrees accurate orientation,360 degrees spin,Camera,Forward/backward,Sideward flight,Speed up,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Level: Intermediate Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Video & Photo functions
Detailed Control Distance: 100-200m
|Flying Time: About 8mins|
|Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixel|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 1.450 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 53.00 x 10.00 x 31.00 cm / 20.87 x 3.94 x 12.2 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x 5.8G 200W Camera, 1 x 5.8G FPV LCD Screen (Built-in 500mAh Li-Po Battery), 1 x Protective Cover, 2 x Landing Gear, 1 x Transmitter with LCD Display, 1 x Charger, 4 x Spare Main Blade, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English User Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Robert Nov-19/2016 03:11:09
is the transmitter included for the 111.00 dollar advertised 183D
The transmitter is included for this price. Also, you can check the package contents for more. Thank you for your attention.
By Alfredo Tumolac May-09/2016 05:05:16
can you buy an additional battery?
Thanks for your inquiry. We don't sell the spare parts for this product temporarily. We will follow up on the customer’s feedback to make adjustment. Please keep an eye on our website. Thanks for your attention.
By John Spencer Sep-14/2015 01:09:18
Do you sell any or some replacement parts for this. It stands to reason its sensible to buy what can be backed up with spare parts if needed
Hi John, Thanks for your inquiry. We don't sell the spare parts for this product temporarily.
By Xyarmiye Aug-25/2015 09:08:21
does the camera support real time viewing
Hi Xyarmiye, It supports FPV real time viewing. Hope you enjoy shopping here with us.
By CacheRob Aug-14/2015 03:08:41
What is the difference between this and the DFD F181D quad? They BOTH have 5.8ghz fpv right? So what is different?
Hi CacheRob, One has USB cable and the other comes with US plug. They both 5.8ghz fpv. Hope you enjoy shopping here with us.
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.