Main Features: Adopt 4 motor driver provides stable flying ability to guarantee free flight for all flying actions. Adopt module designation ensures easy install and repair. 3D inverted flight control makes you more enjoy the fun of rolling. Equip 6 Axis gyro and posture control integrated designation guarantee the precise positioning. Movements trimming could trim the quadcopter doing left / right / forward / backward adjustments, showing the amazing flight. Low voltage alarm could remind the user to replace the battery before used up. With controllable light, give you more chance for playing all those functions.
Specifications: Copter Size: 13.5 x 13.5 x 4 cm Charging Time: 90min Flying Time: 5 - 8min Control Distance: About 100m Copter Battery: 300mA Lipo Build-In Battery (with Cover) Control Battery: 3 x 1.5V AAA Battery (Not Included) Function: Up / Down, Left / Right Sideway fly, Forward / Backward, Turn Left / Right, Controllable Light, Sideward Flight 180 Degree Eversion, 3 Level of Speed, Low Voltage Alarm
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D Inverted Flight,Forward/backward,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Material: Carbon Fiber,Electronic Components,Metal,Plastic
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: About 100m
Transmitter Power: 3 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Flying Time: 5-8mins
Dimension and Weight
Package weight: 0.611 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 38.00 x 8.00 x 18.50 cm / 14.96 x 3.15 x 7.28 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 39.00 x 9.00 x 19.50 cm / 15.35 x 3.54 x 7.68 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x 300MAH Lithium Battery (with Cover), 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Come-with Blade Set, 1 x Manual （English + Chinese)
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Why one of the blades does not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity.
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
72 Hour Price Protection Program
At Gearbest we work hard to ensure we can offer our customers high quality products at the lowest possible price. If you purchase a Gearbest product and find that the price has dropped within 72 hours of paying the order, we will refund the difference - no questions asked. Simply contact our Customer Service team at our Support Center with the details. Please note that our 72 hours Price Protection Program does not apply to Flash Deal products.
Prices may fluctuate due to page caches, updates or sales ending; the most up-to-date price takes priority.