Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Dispatch: Ships on May 26
You Save:$ 66.26
| Brand: XINLIN
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Hover,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 20~25m
Transmitter Power: 2 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 120mA Lipo Battery
Flying Time: 4~5mins
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.1500 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 10.50 x 7.50 x 10.00 cm / 4.13 x 2.95 x 3.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 11.50 x 8.50 x 11.00 cm / 4.53 x 3.35 x 4.33 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Dean Feb-06/2017 09:02:37
Why is the black version $5.00 more then the white version?
The white one is flash sale item now.
It is the flash sale price.
By gary Dec-20/2016 10:12:33
can the battery be replaced? if so what type and how do i get one. Thanks
Copter Battery: 3.7V 120mA Lipo Build-in Battery
Sorry about that the battery is not able to be replaced
Hope you enjoy shopping here with us.
By Iago Dec-02/2016 01:12:34
I bought two, can they both be used at the same time or will they interfere with each other?
Thanks for your inquiry.
They can be used at same time and won't interfere with each others.
But you need to set their frequency one by one.
Have a nice one.
By Ruby Sep-03/2016 04:09:34
How long does it take to charge it after each use?
Thanks for your inquiry.
Charging Time: About 25min
By Ryan Jun-19/2016 12:06:02
Does the drone have live stream recording/ filming that I could watch from a phone/ monitor?
No, this drone does not support real-time transmitter. Please feel free to ask if you have any further pre-sale questions.