Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
| Brand: FUAV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Forward/backward,GPS location tracking,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: Under 500m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
|Flying Time: 20-25min|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 4.786 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 31.00 x 31.00 x 21.00 cm / 12.2 x 12.2 x 8.27 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 51.00 x 41.00 x 28.00 cm / 20.08 x 16.14 x 11.02 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Battery, 1 x US Plug Charger, 4 x Come-with Propeller, 4 x Landing Gear, 8 x Screw, 1 x Tool, 1 x English Manual, 1 x 2 Axis Gimbal|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Tony Dodkiewicz Sep-08/2016 03:09:29
Hello, does this model have the "Follow Me" feature? Thank you.
Thanks for your inquiry.
It has no Follow Me function.
By Phillip Jun-13/2016 01:06:53
Can this version quadcopter do live transmission FPV flying?
Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, it can do live transmission FPV flying. Have a nice day.
By Aleksey Apr-20/2016 03:04:38
Good afternoon. Is it possible to put this camera Xiaomi Yi put this quadrocopter?
Thanks for your inquiry.
It impossible to put camera Xiaomi Yi to this quadrocopter.
By Hugo Apr-03/2016 10:04:34
It includes the gimbal?
Thank you for your inquiry,it comes with 2 Axis Gimbal.Have a nice day.
By Fabio Gianstefani Apr-02/2016 03:04:06
This is the version that includes the functions, follow me and circle flight?
Thank you for your inquiry.Function: Up / Down, Forward / Backward, Turn Left / Right, One Key Automatic Return, One Key to Take-off / Land, with Light, Low-voltage Warming, GPS Location Tracking.
From Massimo Macagno Apr 26,2016
Fatto esperienza con un syma x5, passato poi ad un syma x8 e preso un phantom 3. Poi ho notato questo drone, e bè, ottimo in stabilità, ottimo in performance sia in gps che in atti mode, ottimo in autonomia, perfetto per riprese aeree, decisamente soddisfatto dall'acquisto. Lo consiglio! Anche considerando il prezzo!
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5