Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
with 2 Axis Gimbal HD 12MP CAM 2.4G 6CH RC Long Flight Time / Control Distance RTF Version
Dispatch: Ships between May 3 - May 5
| Brand: FUAV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Camera,Forward/backward,GPS location tracking,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: Under 500m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
|Flying Time: 20-25min|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 4.950 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 31.00 x 31.00 x 21.00 cm / 12.2 x 12.2 x 8.27 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 51.00 x 41.00 x 28.00 cm / 20.08 x 16.14 x 11.02 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Battery, 1 x US Plug Charger, 4 x Come-with Propeller, 4 x Landing Gear, 8 x Screw, 1 x Tool, 1 x English Manual, 1 x 2 Axis Gimbal, 1 x HD CAM|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By adam Sep-05/2016 08:09:58
where can i buy fpv equipment that will be compatible for this.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Please refer to:http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_239920.html?wid=21
It is FPV version.
By Anthony Bonello Jun-09/2016 12:06:01
Can you provide 220v power adapters. Also how much would option 4 costs, that is the whole set. Thanks
We will send an adaptor according to the order's country of delivery.
Please see option 4 here: http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_239921.html.
By john lunt Jun-06/2016 04:06:20
I'm still confused because you have replied when I asked is the camera included and you sent a reply and list of the items but it still said Gimbal and HD cam included so what is a Cam ???
It comes with a 12MP CAM.
By Jordan May-10/2016 03:05:47
Can you ship this drone to South Africa ( Cape Town )? If yes, how many days will it take to arrive if I choose standard delivery? Many thanks, Jordan.
Thanks for your inquiry. We apologize for this inconvenience, because of the limit shipping method, this item can't be shipped to your country now. We will improve it as soon as possible.
By james Apr-12/2016 09:04:29
do you sell extra batteries for this drone
Sorry that we don't sell extra battery at the moment