Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
5.8G Real-time FPV / GPS Mode / 1080P HD Camera / OSD Function / Intelligent Light
| Brand: Walkera
Type: RC Simulators
Functions: Up/down,Forward/backward,Speed up,Sideward flight,3D stunt
Built-in Gyro: Yes
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: 1000m
Transmitter Power: 8 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
|Flying Time: 10-13mins|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 2.6 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 48 x 30 x 14 cm / 18.86 x 11.79 x 5.50 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Walkera Runner 250 Advance, 1 x Devo 7 Transmitter, 1 x GPS, 1 x 1080P Camera, 1 x US Charger, 1 x 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po Battery, 1 x OSD, 1 x English User Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Andrew Aug-09/2016 07:08:38
does it cum with googles rtf
Thanks for your inquiry.
Package Contents: 1 x Walkera Runner 250 Advance, 1 x Devo 7 Transmitter, 1 x GPS, 1 x 1080P Camera, 1 x US Charger, 1 x 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po Battery, 1 x OSD, 1 x English User Manual
It does not comes with googles.
By Elia Apr-13/2016 09:04:59
Hello, I want to buy this drone. Confirmed that: Buzzer, OSD, gps, 1080p HD camera and not 800TVL camera? Thank you. Good life. Elia
Yes, it is Buzzer, OSD, gps, 1080p HD camera