Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
5.8G Real-time FPV / GPS Mode / 1080P HD Camera / Intelligent Direction Light / with Backpack
| Type: Quadcopter,Racing Quadcopter,RC Simulators
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Camera,Up/down,Forward/backward,Speed up,Sideward flight
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Level: Advanced Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: 1000m
Transmitter Power: 8 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
|Flying Time: 10-13mins|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 2.6 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 48 x 30 x 14 cm / 18.86 x 11.79 x 5.50 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Walkera Runner 250 Advance, 1 x F12E Transmitter, 1 x GPS, 1 x OSD, 1 x 1080P Camera, 1 x EU Charger, 1 x 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po Battery, 1 x Backpack, 1 x Suspender, 1 x English User Manual|
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
It says out of stock. Are you going to sell walkera 250 pro with Devo F12e and backpack again soon?
By Μanos Mar-19/2017 02:03:19
Due to the supplier issues, it can not be sold out on our site anymore.
How about this one?
Does the US package come with the Devo F12E or the Devo 7 Remote control.
By Allen Jul-15/2016 01:07:58
The item will not come with the remote control.
What is the flight time? What kind of batteries does it use?
By Ben Jan-17/2016 10:01:34
Flight Control: FCS-Runner 250-GPS
Flight Control System: MWC platform
GPS: GPS and GlONASS dual-mode
Illustrated: 5.8Ghz band 5733Mhz default
OSD: Runner 250
Figure mass emission: TX5816 (FCC) TX5817 (CE)
Optional camera:800TVL camera
Brushless Motor: WK-WS-28-014 (CW / CCW)
Brushless ESC: Runner 250
Lithium Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh 25C 3S Li-Po
Flight time: 10 to 13 minutes
Working temperature: -10 ℃ to + 40 ℃
Thank you for your inquiry. Please feel free to ask further pre-sales questions.
you can ship lipo Batteries? to Israel
By marcelo Albojm Nov-27/2015 08:11:35
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.