Hubsan H510S X4 FPV Brushless Aerophotographic Quadcopter with 1080P HD Camera.
Features: 5.8G 200mW FPV Real-time Video Transmission: Share the videos and photos to the LCD display at anytime anywhere. 1080P HD Camera: The built in HD camera are tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky.
Follow Me Mode: The built-in GPS enables the H501S flying itself to capture your adventure wherever you are.
Headless Mode: When enters into headless mode, the controls will be set to one direction based on the quadcopter's current path.
One Key to Return: The fight control system will automatically control the quadcopter to turn to home and land.
6 Axis Gyro: Strong stability, stronger wind resistance, easier to control. Unmatched Brushless Motor: Each motor is made by the superb technology, more powerful and more durable.
Longer Flight Time: The intelligent battery with large capacity extends the flying time last to 20 minutes.
Features: 5.8G FPV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,GPS location tracking,Headless Mode,Hot Point Following,One Key Automatic Return,Self altitudes and position hold,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Control Distance: 300-800m
Detailed Control Distance: About 300m
FPV Screen Size: 4.3 inch
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: 1 x Lithium battery(included)
Battery: 7.4V 2700mAh 10C
Flying Time: 18-20mins
Charging Time (h): About 2 - 3 hours
Video Resolution: 1080P
Dimension and Weight
Package weight: 1.929 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 32.00 x 15.00 x 34.00 cm / 12.6 x 5.91 x 13.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 32.70 x 14.00 x 31.00 cm / 12.87 x 5.51 x 12.2 inches
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Charger Set, 8 x Blade, 1 x Tool
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Why one of the blades does not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity.
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Customer Questions & Answers
By Thallys Jan-15/2017 08:01:35
Can I have your Skype to talk to?
Hello Thallys, sorry for that.we haven't a skype to talk at this moment.
By ASH Jan-13/2017 04:01:17
can this be ordered with a uk plug
It comes with a Chinese plug. You can use the adapter.
By Josh Jan-07/2017 01:01:07
How many MP is the camera, and is it upgradeable?
Thank you for your inquiry.
It is 2.0 and unupgradeable.
Thank you, Let me know if you need any help.
Have a nice day!
By gustavo Jan-07/2017 10:01:48
Is the battery already included? thanks!
Hello gustavo, Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included) Model Power: 1 x Lithium battery(included)
By william Jan-06/2017 01:01:11
Hi,can you get spare batteries for this drone and where.Also does it come with a uk plug.How long is the delivery time for this drone to the UK.As a begginer is this suitable having not flew a drone before
2. It dose not come with a UK plug. You can buy an adapter.
3. Generally, it can be shipped within 3-7 business days after the payment. The exact processing time varies depending on the item. Please refer to our shipping estimation below: 1) Expedited Shipping: 3-7 working days 2) Unregistered Air Mail & Registered Air Mail:10-40 working days 3) Priority Line: 5- 25 working days(Only for partial countries) Learn more information about shipping from http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html.
Stable, powerful and fast. Many possibilities due to the GPS. Easy to use however. Good videos in daylight. Longtime flights.
Its fast for beginners. Many things to know before flying : read the user's guide. Shaky videos, fly slow when recording. Very fragile propellers, buy the protections and spare propellers, it will also be safer for your fingers. Not for indoor neither young kids.
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
72 Hour Price Protection Program
At Gearbest we work hard to ensure we can offer our customers high quality products at the lowest possible price. If you purchase a Gearbest product and find that the price has dropped within 72 hours of paying the order, we will refund the difference - no questions asked. Simply contact our Customer Service team at our Support Center with the details. Please note that our 72 hours Price Protection Program does not apply to Flash Deal products.
Prices may fluctuate due to page caches, updates or sales ending; the most up-to-date price takes priority.