Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
1080P Wide-angle HD Camera / 8CH / 6 Axis Gyro / 2.4GHz / Long Control Distance / RTF Version
| Type: Frame Kit,Quadcopter,Racing Quadcopter,RC Simulators
Features: 5.8G FPV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Camera,Up/down,Forward/backward,Turn left/right,Sideward flight,Hover,3D rollover
Level: Advanced Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: 1000m
|Flying Time: 9~10mins|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 1.040 KG
Package size (L x W x H): 38.00 x 25.00 x 10.00 cm / 14.96 x 9.84 x 3.94 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x X230 Quadcopter, 1 x 8CH Transmitter, 1 x Battery, 2 x ABS 5030 Propeller, 1 x Balance Charger, 1 x Charger Cable, 1 x Adapter, 1 x 4 Pins Connection Wire, 1 x Screw Bag|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Eddie Mar-02/2016 05:03:40
Where is the Viewing Screen? FPV.
Thank you for your inquiry,there isn't the Viewing Screen.Have a nice day.