Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Dispatch:Ships on May 30
Cellphone control: You can take photos or shoot video by APP (you need download the APP by yourself) of your cellphone, and control the quadcopter with your cellphone.
2.4GHz transmitter power ensures the strong anti-jamming capability.
6 axis gyro ensure the stability and good performance.
Bright LED light suitable and beauty for night flight.
| Type: Quadcopter,RC Simulators
Features: WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Camera,Up/down,Forward/backward,Sideward flight,With light,Camera
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: 50~60m
Transmitter Power: 2 x AAA battery(not included)
|Flying Time: 7mins|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.200 KG
Package size (L x W x H): 20.500 x 11.500 x 8.500 cm / 8.071 x 4.528 x 3.346 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Propeller, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By General Cornwallis Jun-10/2016 03:06:47
Hello to you Kind Sir, does gearbest provide a link to the mobile APP with which one can control the quadcopter? Thank you for a speedy reply.
Thanks for your inquiry. You need to download the APP by scanning the QR code on the manual.
From Simon May 29,2016
Nice ! Es macht echt Spaß damit zu fliegen, vor allen dingen hat es eine Kamera und lässt sich auch ganz einfch mit dem hnady steuern
Der Akku hält nivht lange aber für die größe klar
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5