Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Dispatch: Ships between Jun 25 - Jun 26
| Brand: FEILUN
Type: Frame Kit,Quadcopter,Racing Quadcopter,RC Simulators
Features: 5.8G FPV,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Camera,Forward/backward,Turn left/right,Up/down
Material: CFRP,Electronic Components
Kit Types: BNF
Level: Advanced Level
| Remote Control: Radio Control
Mode: No Transmitter
Detailed Control Distance: Unknown
Transmitter Power: No transmitter included
Model Power: 1 x Lithium battery(not included)
|Flying Time: 5~6mins|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.380 kg
Package weight: 0.900 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 27.50 x 27.00 x 10.90 cm / 10.83 x 10.63 x 4.29 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 28.00 x 28.00 x 12.00 cm / 11.02 x 11.02 x 4.72 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Camera, 4 x ESC, 4 x Motor, 1 x FPV Module|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By corrado zasso Feb-24/2017 11:02:11
It is possible to use a Graupner HOTT receiver and connect it to the FC of the quadcopter? Thank You in advance Corrado Zasso
It is not possible to use a Graupner HOTT receiver and connect it to the FC of the quadcopter.
By Cliff Dec-19/2016 10:12:13
I already have this quad in the RTF form. If I buy the BNF form, will it bind to the RTF transmitter? I do not want two transmitters for the same quadcopter. If it will not bind, will you take the quad back?
Thanks for your inquiry.
Theoreticallly, they can work at same time.
But you need to set the frequency one by one.
Have a nice one.
By vince Jun-28/2016 06:06:41
can you use spektrum sattelite receiver with feilun fx127 and kds kylin
Yes, you can use spektrum sattelite receiver with feilun fx127.
By David Freedom Adams May-20/2016 11:05:00
I made a mistake on my order As you will see about the battery on my emails I sent yous.does it come with battery and charger?!! I gave this baby a great rating, !! As my friend has the same and I love it. Thanks for your help and support David Adams. :) .
Thanks for your inquiry.
It is BNF version.
Transmitter Power: No transmitter included.
Model Power: 1 x Lithium battery(not included).
The charger is also not included.
By Eugen Mar-13/2016 01:03:15
Камера снимает в HD разрешении?
Camera: 800TVL HD.
FEILUN FX 127 600TVL HD CAM
From David Freedom Adams May 20,2016
You got 2 know what you are doing.. moving up & WOW! FAST & WILD =TC.David Adams Corby.
Extra battery would help sell more :( & Make the customer Very HAPPY
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5