Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
3-axis Brushless Gimbal 7CH 6-axis Gyro / 1080P HD Camera / GPS Position / One Key Take-off / Automatic Return
Dispatch: Ships between Apr 30 - May 2
Flash Sale Price USD Loading
25 Pieces left
You Save:$ 1349.58
| Brand: Hubsan
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Automatic Return,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,GPS location tracking,One Key Taking Off,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Kit Types: RTF
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: About 1500m
|Flying Time: 20-25min|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 1.4000 kg
Package weight: 9.4200 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 30.00 x 30.00 x 20.00 cm / 11.81 x 11.81 x 7.87 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 62.00 x 54.00 x 33.00 cm / 24.41 x 21.26 x 12.99 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Charger, 2 x Landing Gear, 1 x Camera, 1 x 3-axis Brushless Gimbal|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By iain sutherland Mar-01/2017 12:03:52
hi is there a parachute included in the price or do i have to order it ?
The parachute is not included. Sorry. We do not have the parachute on our website. Thanks for your support.
By ignacio Feb-02/2017 08:02:10
Hola,¿se vende con la emisora profesional H7000? ¿cuanto tiempo tardaria en llegar a España? ¿que gastos de envio tiene? .Un saludo gracias
Thank you for your inquiry.
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x 11.1V 7000mAh Li-Po Battery, 1 x Charger, 2 x Landing Gear, 1 x Camera, 1 x 3-axis Brushless Gimbal
For your reference:http://prntscr.com/e5hzjw
Thank you, Let me know if you need any help.
Have a nice day!
By Mark Odishaw Jan-27/2017 06:01:04
this says free shipping expedited to Canada is that correct?
Thank you for your inquiry.
Yes,we can ship it to Canada with expedited shipping for free.
By Mark Odishaw Jan-26/2017 09:01:53
Where can i source parts for this item aas I am from Canada. also can you give a dimensional size of the battery for the copter. Thank You
Please kindly view http://prntscr.com/e7nien.
Have a nice day.
By Sandro Jan-04/2017 04:01:32
Does this drone have a "Follow me" option?
There is no such option.
hubsan x4 pro
From Terry Apr 20,2017
been looking at this quad for a while,,, checking various other sites & gearbest are the cheapest price, quad is well made & flies great,, I certainly would recommend this item
no cons found as yet
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5