Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
| Type: Quadcopter
Functions: Automatic Return,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,Height Holding,Hover,Low-voltage Protection,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Control Distance: Above 800m
Detailed Control Distance: 1000m
Transmitter Power: 8 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
|Flying Time: 14-15mins|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.840 kg
Package weight: 3.262 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 28.00 x 28.00 x 19.10 cm / 11.02 x 11.02 x 7.52 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 46.00 x 25.00 x 39.00 cm / 18.11 x 9.84 x 15.35 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x SKYRC E4 Balance Charger, 1 x Battery, 1 x Disassembling Tool Set, 1 x English Manual, 2 x Landing Gear, 1 x MI Camera, 1 x Gimbal, 1 x LCD Display|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Sandro Jan-04/2017 05:01:08
Does this quadcopter have a "Follow me" mode?
Thank you for your inquiry.
Sorry, It does not have a "Follow me" mode.
Thank you, Let me know if you need any help.
Have a nice day!
By Federico Sep-07/2016 06:09:05
hi, I appoint already with remote control and camcorder, you can buy only volumes the drone is the other accessories in the interior of the box, ie the package without the remote control and the camera, at a lower price?
Thanks for your inquiry.
It is a set.
It is RTF version.
Sorry to tell you that we do not have BNF version for this quadcopter.
You can not buy it without the remote control and the camera at a lower price.
By EVANGELOS KOLOKOTRONIS Aug-06/2016 03:08:13
Hello i want to know the Dimension and Weight for the Copter Battery: 11.1V 3S 5400mAh Li Regards
Thanks for your inquiry.
The weight for the battery is 335g.
By hatem Jul-02/2016 07:07:09
hello I wanted to know if the radio with the screen comes with drone
Thanks for your inquiry. The radio with the screen comes with the drone.
By Sam Jun-30/2016 11:06:28
FreeX MCFX - 05 5.8GHz FPV HD 1080P Camera What is the image size (megapixels) of the included camera? Thanks for your time!
Thanks for your inquiry. It is 1080P camera.
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.