Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Dispatch: Ships on May 1
You Save:$ 73.4
| Brand: GTeng
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Control Distance: 50-100m
Detailed Control Distance: 80~100m
Transmitter Power: 2 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
| Battery: 3.7V 500mAh
Flying Time: 6-8mins
Charging Time (h): About 65mins
|Video Resolution: 720P|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.582 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 16.00 x 16.00 x 4.00 cm / 6.3 x 6.3 x 1.57 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 42.00 x 24.00 x 10.00 cm / 16.54 x 9.45 x 3.94 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Propeller, 1 x Battery, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x 4G Memory Card, 1 x Card Reader|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Alex Nov-24/2016 08:11:47
How many days will pass until i'll have it if i order it today? (Greece)
Generally it can be shipped within 3-7 business days after the payment. The exact processing time varies depending on the item.
Please refer to our shipping estimation below:
1) Expedited Shipping: 7-15 working days
2) Registered Air Mail:10-25 working days
3) Unregistered Air Mail:13-30 working days
4) Priority Line : 7 - 15 working days(Only for partial countries)
Learn more information about shipping from http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
By adrian Apr-23/2016 01:04:37
It includes 2 batteries? *it's writed on the description has different speed mode selection? thanks!
Thanks for your inquiry.
3 speed modes of low, medium and high speed modes optional. From low to high speed, the flight difficulty will increase with the speed.
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Propeller, 2 x Battery, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x 4G Memory Card, 1 x Card Reader.
From Yadratorex Oct 01,2016
It records real HD video, very good quality, flights very good, no problems, everything runs okay. Very cheap, good product, nice gift / toy for a 14 years old boy
very light, so you can't fly too high, the camera shows you the ground, you have to fix it for record the front. But everything works okay, no problems.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 4
Overall Rating 5
From john Sep 27,2016
Fast ,nice sz agile and great range
Weird battery ,throttle has to be near 75% or it drops no light throttle flying and my camera takes still only
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 4