Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
RC Drone 2.0MP Camera Headless Mode Aircraft
| Brand: Skytech
Model: TK 106
Functions: 360 degrees spin,Camera,Headless Mode,Hover,Turn left/right,Up/down
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 8 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 30-50m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
| Battery: 3.7V 220mAh lithium battery
Flying Time: 4~5mins
Charging Time (h): About 60mins
|Camera Pixels: 2.0MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.028 kg
Package weight: 0.390 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 17.00 x 12.00 x 12.00 cm / 6.69 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x 3.7V 220mAh Li-po Battery, 4 x Guard Ring, 4 x Landing Gear, 1 x 4GB Micro SD Card, 1 x SD Card Reader, 1 x USB Cable , 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By skoCe Aug-25/2016 02:08:01
Does it have real time video transmitter?
No,it has not real time video transmitter.
Let me know if you need more assistance.
By Harsimrat May-05/2016 02:05:39
How would you charge the rechargeable battery on the quadcopter?
This comes with the USB cable for you to charge.