Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Dispatch: Ships between Apr 30 - May 1
You Save:$ 72.56
| Type: Quadcopter
Features: WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,Height Holding,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Follow,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,WiFi Connection,With light
Diagonal Length: 24cm
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Control Distance: 50-100m
Detailed Control Distance: About 100m
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
| Battery: 3.7V 500MA
Flying Time: 6-8mins
Charging Time (h): 1.5
Battery Size: 4.5 x 2.4cm
Battery Weight: 0.014kg
|Camera Pixels: 2-Mega-Pixel|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.118 kg
Package weight: 1.100 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 11.00 x 30.50 x 30.50 cm / 4.33 x 12.01 x 12.01 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 10.00 x 31.00 x 46.00 cm / 3.94 x 12.2 x 18.11 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Bearer Bar, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Phone Holder, 1 x Camera, 1 x Manual (English + Chinese)|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By John Jul-27/2016 12:07:27
Where do i download the instructions/manual for the drone? Also, what is the name of the app that i need to install on my phone to see the fpv view? i cant find an app on the android app store.
Thanks for your inquiry.
You can not download the instructions/manual for the drone.
The instructions/manual is included in the package.
You can scan the two-dimensional code in the manual to download the APP.
By barak Jul-12/2016 04:07:18
hi im looking for motors for this quad do you have ?
Thanks for your inquiry. We don't sell motors for this model temporarily.
By Philippe Tavares Apr-27/2016 06:04:26
Hello, How many batteries needs the remote control? Do you send to Portugal?
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included) and it can be sent to Portugal.
From Clive Jul 23,2016
Seems to do what i supposed to good value for money can use 650 mah batteries as they fitnot sure of flight time
Batery cover a bit slaclk needs a bit of stickey tape to keep secure
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 4
Overall Rating 5
From rafael martinez Jul 19,2016
todo correcto...en principio el dron funciona, aunque es muy complejo de sincronizar en sus funciones
Ease of Use 3
Build Quality 4
Overall Rating 3