● Super mini design of only about 4.5cm diameter and 2.2cm height, the little cute quadcopter can be put in your pocket, and follow you everywhere. ● WiFi control system allows you to operate your quadcopter when you connect it to your phone via WiFi, both iOS and Android system are permitted. ● Max to 30 meters flight distance means that you can play this adorable quadcopter indoor and outdoor. ● With attractive high hold function, the quadcopter can hover at a fixed height. And, the controlling is simple for beginners, so it called "stupid high hold". ● Covered with the beautiful camouflage pattern, the quadcopter looks like decorated by a great oil painter. ● 360-degree rollover / 3D flip function makes your aircraft turning around and around likes an excited bird, let's enjoy more fun of rolling. ● 6 axis gyro, ensure the stability and good performance. ● USB charging way is convenient for you to charge via computer. ● You can also enjoy some basic functions like forward / backward / up / down / turn left / turn right / sideward flight.
Warm Prompt: The phone in the picture is not included.
Model: CX - 10DS
Features: Barometer Set Height
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Forward/backward,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Night Flight: No
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control
Mode: No Transmitter
Detailed Control Distance: 30m
Transmitter Power: No transmitter included
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Battery: 3.7V 150mAh
Flying Time: about 5mins
Charging Time (h): 0.5h
Dimension and Weight
Package weight: 0.150 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 2.20 x 4.50 x 4.50 cm / 0.87 x 1.77 x 1.77 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 5.00 x 7.00 x 10.00 cm / 1.97 x 2.76 x 3.94 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 X USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x English Manual
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the incorrect purchase of our products. All of the products on the website are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For all of our clothing products, items and accessories, please take careful note of the precise measurements, mainly shown in centimeters (CM). As part of our company policy, we will not be able to accept returns or provide refunds for items which are the wrong size.
Product photography is for illustration only. The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. Customers should carefully consider this before purchase.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
FAQ for RC Quadcopters
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Why one of the blades does not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity.
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
72 Hour Price Protection Program
At Gearbest we work hard to ensure we can offer our customers high quality products at the lowest possible price. If you purchase a Gearbest product and find that the price has dropped within 72 hours of paying the order, we will refund the difference - no questions asked. Simply contact our Customer Service team at our Support Center with the details. Please note that our 72 hours Price Protection Program does not apply to Flash Deal products.
Prices may fluctuate due to page caches, updates or sales ending; the most up-to-date price takes priority.