Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
5.8G FPV / HD Camera / 6-axis-gyro / 2.4GHz / 4 Channel
| Type: Quadcopter
Model: Flanker W606 - 5
Features: 5.8G FPV,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Emergency Landing,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Roll,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Metal,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 300-500m
FPV Distance: Above 100m
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: 1 x Lithium battery(included)
| Battery: 7.4V 2500mAh
Flying Time: 8-10 mins
Charging Time (h): About 240mins
| Camera Pixels: 1.0MP
Video Resolution: 720P
External Memory: Yes
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.720 kg
Package weight: 2.150 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 16.00 x 45.50 x 48.50 cm / 6.3 x 17.91 x 19.09 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 13.50 x 48.58 x 49.00 cm / 5.31 x 19.13 x 19.29 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Charger, 1 x 4G Memory Card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x Camera, 1 x Battery, 2 x Landing Skid, 2 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x LCD Display, 2 x Propeller Nut, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Ondej Blazek Sep-05/2016 10:09:27
Is it possible to buy a 2MP (or higher) compatible HD camera for this drone? This drone has a lot of features that I am looking for but the 1MP camera is a little low resolution.
Thanks for your inquiry.
It is impossible buy a 2MP (or higher) compatible HD camera for this drone.
By Ondej Blazek Sep-05/2016 10:09:53
How is photos/video recorded? Onto micro SD in camera? Onto micro SD in FPV monitor? Can the FPV monitor be used to start/stop video recording (since the controller does not provide this function)?
Thanks for your inquiry.
It is recorded to micro SD in FPV monitor.
The FPV monitor can not be used to start/stop video recording.
By naftali Aug-29/2016 08:08:23
Can I use a other cam on it like a Xiaomi Xiaoyi?
Thanks for your inquiry. Xiaomi Xiaoyi will not compatible with it. Have a nice day.
By Dan Jul-16/2016 09:07:19
Are there any parts available for this model (replacement motors, batteries) thanks
Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry to tell you that we do not have spare parts for this drone at present.
From Gail Marche Nov 19,2016
I like this one it is very solid,Not for beginners though.It is very powerful and sensitive at high speeds just a little notch on the yaw and it responds.This is a nice camera drone.Has style unlike most its props are angled .Good one overall.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5