Attop A5 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter178978501
RTF 180 / 360 Degree Flips Aircraft Toy
Dispatch: Ships between Aug 22 - Aug 25
Attop A5 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RTF Remote Control Quadcopter 180 / 360 Degree Flips Aircraft Drone Toy
180 / 360 Degree Four Way Flip Function:
The quadcopter can do 360 degree flips and also flips 180 degrees for full inverted flight!
You just need to control the transmitter, the quadcopter can be arbitrary direction forward, backward, turn left, turn right, no need to worry about it lose of control because no cephalocaudal direction of chaos.
6-Axis Gyro Control System:
With built-in 6D gyro system, this quadcopter has the characteristic of stable flight and easy operation.
Finest Brush Motors:
Its four motors give the quadcopter stable flight and enable it to perform the actions easily.
Multiple Speed Governing:
Equipped with high and low speed modes, you can adjust the speed as you like easily.
Finest Aviation Material:
It adopts high-quality ABS as material, which has good wear resistance in characters.
With modularized structure, it is easy to install and convenient to disassemble for repair.
- Model: Attop A5
- Charging time: About 60 minutes
- Flying time: 5 to 7 minutes
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Gyro: 6-Axis
- Flight battery: 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po battery
- Transmitter battery: 4 x 1.5V AA battery ( Not included. )
| Age Range: > 14 Years old
Control Channels: 4 Channels
Controller Mode: MODE2
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.318 kg
Package weight: 0.843 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 24.00 x 24.00 x 5.50 cm / 9.45 x 9.45 x 2.17 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 34.00 x 29.00 x 11.00 cm / 13.39 x 11.42 x 4.33 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Set of Propellers, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Bilingual User Manual in Chinese and English|
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.
Guess you like
You Might Also Consider
FAQ for Attop A5 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter
- Why one of the blades does not spin
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
- How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
- Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
- Why one of the blades spin slower than others
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
- How to distinguish the steering of a blade
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
- How to judge the steering of a motor
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
- Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
- Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
- Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Customer Questions & Answers
Overall Customer Rating:
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
- All (0)
- Photos (0)
- Videos (0)
- Most helpful
- Most recent
Shipping & Payment
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
Item processing timeAfter confirming your payment, we usually ship products out within 24 business hours. However, sometimes due to large transaction volumes or other order issues, we may require up to 3 working days to process orders. You will receive a notification email as soon as your product(s) have been dispatched.
China Warehouse: Shipping Type Country or Region Arrive within 1-7 Days Arrive within 8-15 Days Arrive within 16-30 Days Arrive within 31-45 Days Average Time (Days) Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail United States 0% 20.8% 60.9% 5.13% 19.2 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 1.62% 41.09% 43.26% 5.71% 19.9 Netherlands, Greece, Poland 5.59% 44.44% 35.84% 13.00% 18.76 Russia 0% 11.20% 68.50% 15.80% 24.6 Japan, Korea 0% 21.30% 68.80% 9.66% 15.95 Brazil 0% 0.00% 17.96% 54.14% 38.6 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 0% 15.50% 45.75% 21.36% 19.03 Other countries 0.73% 40.41% 49.93% 8.92% 20.28 Priority Line United States 49.90% 46.30% 0.93% 0.06% 8.3 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 5.55% 74% 19% 0.38% 10.8 Russia 0% 0.75% 88.30% 9.05% 20.04 Australia 7.67% 86.60% 5.68% 0% 11 Korea 77.01% 21.40% 1% 0% 5.6 Japan 95.80% 2.09% 0% 0% 5.4 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 58.96% 41.04% 0% 0% 8 Other countries 40.75% 49.96% 5.13% 0% 10 Expedited Shipping ALL countries(EMS) 39.85% 50.09% 8.96% 0% 9 ALL countries(DHL) 90.15% 9.84% 0% 0% 4.48 EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries. USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address. ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal. Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.
PaypalThe most convenient payment method in the world.
Wire transferFor orders which exceed $1,500,please contact us at email@example.com.
Note: please email us the order number,the amount transferred along with currency type,and the exact date of the wire transfer.
Western UnionPlease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Note: please email us the following information after you have paid via Westem Union:
· Control Number(10 digits)
· The exact amount sent along with the currency
· Name of sender.
· Address of sender