Headless Mode: You just need to control the transmitter, the drone can be arbitrary directed forward, backward, turn left, turn right, no more need to worry about losing control of your drone.
360 Eversion: The quadcopter will flip forward / backward / leftward / rightward according to your instructions.
Auto Return Function: You just need to press the auto fly or return key button on the transmitter, then the aircraft will fly or return back automatically.
6-Axis Gyro Control System: With built-in 6D gyro system, this quadcopter has the characteristic of stable flight and easy operation.
Multiple Speed Governing: Equipped with high and low speed modes, you can adjust the speed as you like easily.
Long in Control Distance: Adopts 2.4G auto connection technology, its remote control system is over 50 meters.
Dual Voltage Protection: Charging with automatic protection for avoiding over discharge. Further more, the quadcopter will alarm when voltage is low for prevent loss.
Controlled Lighting: Equipped with LED light, the drone will shine in the darkness which is good to show you the right flying direction and give you a special look.
Specification: - Model: 894 - Charging time: About 45 minutes - Flying time: 6 to 7 minutes - Frequency: 2.4GHz - Gyro: 6-Axis - Flight battery: 3.7V 400mAh Li-Po battery - Transmitter battery: 3 x 1.5V AA battery ( not included )
Age Range: > 14 Years old
Control Channels: 4 Channels
Controller Mode: MODE2
Dimensions and Weight
Package weight: 0.475 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 15.30 x 15.30 x 4.75 cm / 6.02 x 6.02 x 1.87 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 38.50 x 20.00 x 7.50 cm / 15.16 x 7.87 x 2.95 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Set of Propellers, 1 x Cable, 1 x Battery, 1 x English User Manual
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Small Parts Disclaimer:
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Why one of the blades does not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity.
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
72 Hour Price Protection Program
At Gearbest we work hard to ensure we can offer our customers high quality products at the lowest possible price. If you purchase a Gearbest product and find that the price has dropped within 72 hours of paying the order, we will refund the difference - no questions asked. Simply contact our Customer Service team at our Support Center with the details. Please note that our 72 hours Price Protection Program does not apply to Flash Deal products.
Prices may fluctuate due to page caches, updates or sales ending; the most up-to-date price takes priority.