Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
5.8GHz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RTF Aircraft Toy
Dispatch: Ships on May 25
| Age Range: > 14 Years old
Control Channels: 4 Channels
Controller Mode: MODE2
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.100 kg
Package weight: 1.046 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 52.00 x 24.00 x 11.00 cm / 20.47 x 9.45 x 4.33 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Charger, 1 x Set of Propellers, 1 x Set of Guard Circles, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Set of Screws, 1 x English User Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By yochi1 Aug-06/2016 11:08:26
2,4 or 5,8Ghz? Specyfications --> 5,8Ghz Pictures with transmiter --> 2,4Ghz
Thanks for your e-mail,and sorry reply so late.
Control Distance Is More Than 300 Meters:
5.8GHZ communication technology and compatible with FUTABA S-FHSS, bring you a wonderful flying experience without interface by other transmitters.
By Warren Jul-29/2016 03:07:54
Hi, Does this quadcopter truly have 300m range and altitude hold feature? I bought xk x250 which was advertised the same at that time and neither were true. I got 35m range and no altitude hold on that product. I will look into buying this if you can confirm the advertised specification. Thank you
Please kindly note that control distance is more than 300 meters.
By Andreas Jul-22/2016 07:07:21
How do you change the remote to mode 2 ?
The item is already mode 2,you dont need to change it.
good quadcopter regarding price/value
From andi Aug 26,2016
Stable flying and also quite dynamic in 100% mode (compared to other geared type copters). Has real ball bearings on the propeller drives. Very good lights, I like the flashing backlight. Price/Value.
No on/off switch on the copter. Mine doesn't have altitude mode as advertised. Also I could not recognize a "safe landing" function, it simply drops when it looses contact. I had drop-outs below the 300m range.
Ease of Use 4
Build Quality 4
Overall Rating 4
From Obie Hale Aug 15,2016
This quadcopter looks a lot like my XK Detect X380. This little copter flies very good. With 6 batteries in the controller, it should have some fairly good range. For it's size, it runs pretty strong with the 3. 7 lipo. I caught it on sale for about $25 and it's a great deal at that price. It also has really nice lights and will look great at night. I would recommend this XK X260 model to anyone beginner to intermediate. It is a little touchy in high mode but it help will teach you to fineness your controls.
For the type of quadcopter, it has no issues.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5