Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
5.8G FPV HD Camera One Key Automatic Return
Dispatch: Ships between Apr 29 - May 1
You Save:$ 40.7
- 5.8G high-frequency images transmission gives you every perfect moment of the captured pictures at time
- HD 0.92MP camera aerial photography camera captures and records every beautiful and unforgettable moment
- Air pressure altitude holds function improves aerial photography and video recording performance
- 2.4GHz transmitter power ensures the strong anti-jamming capability
- 6 axis gyro fly system makes more stable and flexible flight
- About 200 meters control distance and 150 meters real-time transmission distance improve the flight performance
- 360 degree rollover function makes your aircraft turning around and around likes an excited bird
- With attractive headless mode, it can completely solve "loss of orientation" problems
- With one key automatic return function, you can call back your quadcopter quickly and safely
- Bright LED light is suitable for night flight
| Brand: JJRC
Features: 5.8G FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Control Distance: 100-300m
Detailed Control Distance: 200m
FPV Distance: 150m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 450mAh Built-in rechargeable battery
Flying Time: 7mins
Charging Time (h): 60mins
|Camera Pixels: 0.92MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0580 kg
Package weight: 0.7200 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 14.00 x 14.00 x 4.00 cm / 5.51 x 5.51 x 1.57 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 11.00 x 17.00 cm / 7.87 x 4.33 x 6.69 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 2 x CW Propeller, 2 x CCW Propeller, 2 x Landing Gear, 2 x USB Cable, 1 x Antenna, 1 x English Manual, 1 x Camera, 1 x FPV Monitor|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Ondej Blazek Sep-03/2016 10:09:44
The real time video is available on the 5.8 FPV monitor but where is it recorded? On a micro SD card on the camera? On a micro SD card in the FPV monitor?
Thanks for your inquiry.
It is recorded in the micro SD card in the FPV monitor.
good seller and fast schipping
From Gerben Posthumus Apr 10,2017
very glad with this product and a trustful seller.
Just buy your products here. very fast shipping to te Netherlands.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
From Nuno Costa Oct 01,2016
Very good flyer. Stable and fast !
Could have more flight time.
Ease of Use 4
Build Quality 4
Overall Rating 4