Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
2.4GHz 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Drone with 30W HD Camera WiFi FPV Real Time Transmission
| Brand: FQ777
Features: WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Alloy,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Control Distance: 50-100m
Detailed Control Distance: 50m
Transmitter Power: 3 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 25C 150mAh Battery
Flying Time: about 5mins
Charging Time (h): 35mins
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.280 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 4.00 x 4.00 x 2.50 cm / 1.57 x 1.57 x 0.98 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 13.00 x 7.00 cm / 7.87 x 5.12 x 2.76 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charger, 1 x Frame, 4 x Propeller Protector, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x English and Chinese Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Randy Embly Jan-23/2017 05:01:57
Hi So the controller comes with this mini drone? and what googles do you have to work with FPV? thank you,Randy
Thanks for your inquiry.
Aircraft comes with the remote control. As long as it is the FPV goggles, then it can
work with FPV.
By Mandy Jan-20/2017 05:01:13
Do you sell a battery for this product ?
It comes with a built-in rechargeable battery. We do not sell spare batteries.
Thank you for your support and inquiry.
From Esponja Feb 13,2017
Video transmission is nice, and average quality.
small advice, buy a bunch of propellers
flight time is really short with the provided battery
propellers break really easy
range is a bit small
mobile application works when it wants, sometimes you power everything up and it works, other times no matter how many times you try to connect to quad, it just refuses to work.
Ease of Use 4
Build Quality 4
Overall Rating 4
From Bruno C. Jan 04,2017
good for start knowing how to control a drone. Can use an app to film. get inside more blades and blade protectors
for the price as no much cons.. but if it has a second battery, or when u buy get other, because it only take 5 minutes in the air.
Ease of Use 3
Build Quality 3
Overall Rating 4