Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
2.4GHz 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Drone Air Press Altitude Hold with HD Camera / 5.8G FPV Real-time Transmission
Dispatch: Ships between May 25 - May 26
You Save:$ 122.65
| Brand: GTeng
Features: 5.8G FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Alloy,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 100m
FPV Distance: 80-150m
Transmitter Power: Rechargeable Battery(included)
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
| Battery: 7.4V 350mAh Battery
Flying Time: 6-8mins
Charging Time (h): 70mins
| Camera Pixels: 90-100W
Video Resolution: 720P
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.860 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 32.10 x 31.30 x 10.00 cm / 12.64 x 12.32 x 3.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 35.00 x 35.00 x 14.00 cm / 13.78 x 13.78 x 5.51 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 2 x USB Charger, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x 4G Memory Card, 1 x Card Reader|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By julien Apr-18/2017 01:04:39
Does this drone can record video ?
This drone can record video.
Let me know if you need any help.
By Chandana Jan-01/2017 10:01:18
Is this drone completely waterproof
It is not completely waterproof.
The motor and the shell are waterproof.
By Jeff Yang Oct-22/2016 03:10:45
Are replacement batteries available? I would like to buy extras.
Please note that the battery of this item is not removeable.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
By Peter Aug-26/2016 03:08:53
Hi! Do this drone has a removable battery? Thanks!
Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry it's built-in battery.