Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 0.3MP Camera 2.4GHz 4CH 6 Axis Gyro
Dispatch: Ships between Jun 28 - Jul 6
Taking control of a quadcopter can be very easy if you choose one with the following functions: One Key Return, Headless Mode, One Key Taking Off, One Key Landing and One Key Rollover. The FQ777 958 RC Quadcopter does all these. Apart from that, it also features real-time FPV through WiFi and 0.3MP HD Camera.
- Easy operation. Pushing one key is enough to carry out complicated movements. One Key Return, Headless Mode, One Key Taking Off, One Key Lading and One Key Rollover help you stay at ease when you are piloting the drone.
- FPV in the real time. The FPV transmission rate is pretty high and stable within 80m. Thus, it can be really enjoyable to take videos.
- 0.3MP HD camera, whose photo resolution is 1280 x 960, presents great and vivid details to you.
- User-friendly adjustable speed. The copter can accelerate or slow down by pushing the speed switch.
- Beautiful appearance. The LED lighting effect matches well with the color of the upper cover. The special concave design on the upper cover makes it look impressive.
| Brand: FQ777
Type: Racing Quadcopter
Features: WiFi FPV
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,FPV,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control,WiFi Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 30-80m
FPV Screen Resolution: 640 x 480
Transmitter Power: 3 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 3.7V 600mAh
Charging Time.: 60 - 80 minutes
| Camera Pixels: 1280 x 960 (0.3MP)
Video Resolution: 640 x 480
External Memory: Micro SD Card
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.770 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 35.00 x 35.00 x 5.50 cm / 13.78 x 13.78 x 2.17 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 30.50 x 30.50 x 11.00 cm / 12.01 x 12.01 x 4.33 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcotper, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 2 x English Manual, 4 x Propeller Guard, 2 x Langding Gear, 1 x Srewdriver, 1 x Set of Accessories|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.