Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
5.8G FPV 2.0MP Camera 2.4GHz 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Idle Speed Adjustment
Dispatch:Ships between May 31 - Jun 1
Have a superior control of your drone if you have entered into the advanced level! The JJRC JJPRO X1G RC Quadcopter features variable acceleration when idling and triple rate switch, which are dedicated to making your flight more exciting. You are also able to enjoy a fascinating real-time FPV thanks to the 2.0MP camera and the transmission frequency of 5.8GHz.
- Five-level idle speed
This is a quadcopter whose acceleration can vary from 80 to 100 percent when idling. Therefore, it is always ready to take off and fly at a high speed. Set up the idle speed you want!
- Clever triple rate switch
The triple rate switch facilitates your control of the copter because it decides how much a servo deflects. Choose the default mode when you want to slow down or relax; the comfortable flight mode when you want a medium directional response; the fast flight mode when you crave for the thrill.
- Impressive HD FPV
The fast transmission frequency, 5.8GHz, makes the real-time image a matter of course on the FPV monitor. Combined with the 2.0MP camera, it presents you amazingly vivid details. Appreciate the aesthetic first person view!
- Less novice-friendly functions, great freedom
The elimination of those special functions, such as One Key Return, Headless Mode, Altitude Hold Mode etc., makes the way for a great progress in piloting the drone. Senior players aim high and advance further without dependence.
- Large battery capacity, long flight time
It allows you to play to your heart's content by offering you a 15-minute flight each time, thanks to its great battery capacity of 1300mAh.
- Automatic power off and intelligent protection
After landing and starting idling, it powers off by itself in 6 seconds without moving the joysticks. Apart from that, various protective functions, including low voltage alert, blade protection and fall protection, contribute to the safety of the drone and its user.
| Brand: JJRC
Model: JJPRO X1G
Features: 5.8G FPV
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Low-voltage Protection,Trim,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 200m
FPV Screen Size: 9.8 x 5.6cm
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 7.4V 1300mAh
Flying Time: 13-15mins
Charging Time (h): 1.5 hours
|Camera Pixels: 2.0MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.2540 kg
Package weight: 1.4330 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 34.00 x 34.00 x 11.50 cm / 13.39 x 13.39 x 4.53 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 37.00 x 12.00 x 27.00 cm / 14.57 x 4.72 x 10.63 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Chinese-English Manual, 2 x Landing Gear, 1 x Charger, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Battery, 1 x Camera, 1 x 5.8G Antenna, 1 x FPV Monitor, 1 x FPV Monitor Holder, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Propeller Puller|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Gonz Apr-23/2017 08:04:59
Does it come with a US power adapter?
The item is EU version.
We can ship another US adapter to you.
By cro.max.w Dec-30/2016 05:12:09
Please whether this product supports: - Failsafe function and GPS positioning
Thank you for your inquiry.
It does not supports GPS.
Thank you, Let me know if you need any help.
Have a nice day!