Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Wingsland S6 Pocket Drone is the most attractive mini UAV to date. It boasts of such a slim body that it can easily slip into your pocket.
Its 13MP camera and 3-axis EIS allow you to shoot awesome 4K aerial videos. The multifunctional App and multiple smart extensions engage you into an imaginary RC world!
- Ultra slim
Easily portable, it is only 138 x 79 x 26.8mm in size and 230g in weight. It is as big as your phone, but can do something that your phone cannot do.
- Fantastic aerial photography
You can shoot brilliant videos with the 13MP and 3-axis EIS ( Electronic Image Stabilization ) camera, which equally supports panning, slow motion, time-lapse, auto following, flight path setting and etc.
- Omnidirectional obstacle avoidance
With the infrared detector, it can calculate and avoid external obstacles from the left, right, front, back, and upside. Therefore, you can go on a carefree flight.
- Versatile App
With the App and WiFi connection, you can remotely control the quadcopter via the virtual lever, gravity sensing, and voice control; you can also use the Flight Simulator in the App to perfect your pilot skills. In addition, the App allows you to beautify the photos, cut videos, add some music and subtitles, and share your masterpieces to Cloud.
- Interesting aerial entertainment
Extension interfaces are located on the upper side of S6 protective guard. The Bomb Gun can launch six 8mm bullets via the app; the LED Expression Board has many emojis and support display of texts word by word, which allows you to express your love. The Search Light can be used to send SOS signals in the case of emergency.
| Brand: Wingsland
Features: Controlled By Phone,GPS,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Automatically Following,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Gravity Sense Control,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Point of Interest,Selfie,Sense and Avoid,Turn left/right,Up/down,Voice control,WiFi Connection
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Level: Advanced Level
| Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control
Channel: No Transmitter
Mode: No Transmitter
Detailed Control Distance: About 120m
| Battery: 7.6V 1400mAh 10.64Wh ( 2S LiPo )
Flying Time: About 10mins
| Camera Pixels: 13MP
Video Resolution: 4K
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.230 kg
Package weight: 0.300 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 13.80 x 7.90 x 2.68 cm / 5.43 x 3.11 x 1.06 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 16.00 x 9.00 x 4.00 cm / 6.3 x 3.54 x 1.57 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Drone, 1 x Charger, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.